Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: Doom 3

  1. #1
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    i get 35fps in doom 3!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy!!!!

  2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    i'm da best!!


  3. Games   -   #3
    kewl very nice wat do yu i wud get with a 9600xt?

  4. Games   -   #4
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,503
    Originally posted by oreoman@27 December 2003 - 13:59
    kewl very nice wat do yu i wud get with a 9600xt?
    shouldn't be much better.

  5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,042
    you have a 9600 and you say it shouldnt be much better? the 9600xt has a clock speed of 500 while yours is 325, and the memory speed is 600 while your is 400....ppl wouldnt have paid the extra 50-80 dollars if it wouldnt be much better.

    EDIT: saw you oc your clock speed a tad w/ ur card....but still teh xt should get at elast 15 fps more

  6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@27 December 2003 - 20:56
    you have a 9600 and you say it shouldnt be much better? the 9600xt has a clock speed of 500 while yours is 325, and the memory speed is 600 while your is 400....ppl wouldnt have paid the extra 50-80 dollars if it wouldnt be much better.

    EDIT: saw you oc your clock speed a tad w/ ur card....but still teh xt should get at elast 15 fps more
    OO NICE!

  7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    599
    Looks like my 9600 xt will handle Doom 3 like a beaut then

  8. Games   -   #8
    Lick My Lovepump
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    15
    Posts
    2,698
    My god. Its gonna be able to run on an Xbox.

    Stop worrying, if it can run on an Xbox it'll on just about anything with a 9000 series Radeon

    I reckon the Xbox will bring this game down though. The box don't work with higher res textures
    Same happened with DX2.

  9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@27 December 2003 - 21:51
    Looks like my 9600 xt will handle Doom 3 like a beaut then
    check yur pm!!!

  10. Games   -   #10
    Lick My Lovepump
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    15
    Posts
    2,698
    Stop spamming like that everywhere oreoman.

    They'll answer when they can be arsed.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •