Thread: Board Script Error

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Ok I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but hopefully one of the mods or admins will read this.

Over the last week I have been posting movie hashes using K-Sig and all I was getting was complaints from the board members saying they were getting an error message "Not enough information" when they clicked on the hash link.

I thought it was a software issue with K-sig so I uninstalled KazaaLite with the K-Sig that came with it and reinstalled a earlier version. When I attempted to create new hashes again for the same movie I also got the same error message.

I began to pull my hair out when I thought "HEY" why dont I post the same hashes by copy and paste into my other KazaaLite forum I also am a member of. So, I did. When I clicked on all 3 hashes they worked perfectly. Put them right into my kazaalite for download.

When clicking on the link to either a movie hash or EVEN a quicktime movie Trailer Link I post with my movies it gives a internet explorer cannot find and it shows the link in the address bar but with extra stuff that don&#39;t belong (example: <br%20>) I assume now that it is an error in this boards script. Mods or admins can you please have this problem fixed.

THANKS

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    In case you are wondering* I beleive that:

<B/> is a HTML closing tag for bold text**
    %20 is a representation of the "space" charachter commonly seen in the address bar of a web browser***

So you would be right in assuming this is a board error**** as a standard sig2dat hash does not include any of the above.

*You probably know anyway.
    **Post updated (I originally thought it represented a page break)".
    ***That thing is fucking annoying.
    ****I have no idea why.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Code:
    &#60;B/&#62;
    is a html tag for a page break**
    I thought that was the closing tag after a piece of bold text??
    Code:
    &#60;BR&#62;
    is for page break I think.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@27 December 2003 - 18:39
    Code:
    &#60;B/&#62;
    is a html tag for a page break**
    I thought that was the closing tag after a piece of bold text??
    Code:
    &#60;BR&#62;
    is for page break I think.
    I dont know why the errors occured. 7thElement knows better or it could be the way the hashes are posted.

But you both should get new lessons for basic html

break tags are
    and closing tags for bold text "/b" The "/" is always before the tag and not after.

Also, address in the url bar is not html formattable
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    should be fixed by now (old posts won&#39;t auto fix themself)

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    I get same Hash link problem
    should be fixed by now (old posts won&#39;t auto fix themself)
    Means we most post hash again or it will be corrected

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button