Thread: 2.44 Version Cleankmd

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Ok here we go again! and again!

Why do I trust you guys with these new upgrades.. I will delete this build and go waay back to a stable one.

Again This build crashes on me 2 minutes into opening it. get the same error messages as the other previous KazaaLites.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Have you tried reading the FAQ?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    as you say to everyone else newcster...
    your a noob

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Originally posted by freak@27 December 2003 - 16:42
    as you say to everyone else newcster...
    your a noob
    get a grip dude!

I did read the FAQ Error403 and thats not the prob. They can say it is but it aint. It is a flaw somewhere in the program. Cause I did delete this new one and went back to an earlier version and I DONT have the probs now.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    cappella(m)'s Avatar Poster
    I don't know...I also have this Windows XP and clean KMD 2.6 works without problems..

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by cappella(m)@28 December 2003 - 00:10
    I don't know...I also have this Windows XP and clean KMD 2.6 works without problems..
    He's got NT not XP

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by junkyardking+28 December 2003 - 00:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 28 December 2003 - 00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cappella(m)@28 December 2003 - 00:10
    I don&#39;t know...I also have this Windows XP and clean KMD 2.6 works without problems..
    He&#39;s got NT not XP [/b][/quote]
    Windows NT 5.1 = Windows XP
    it is the same

just like
    Windows NT 5.0 = Windows 2000
    Member No.: 82,000

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by newcster68@27 December 2003 - 23:18
    I did read the FAQ Error403 and thats not the prob. They can say it is but it aint. It is a flaw somewhere in the program. Cause I did delete this new one and went back to an earlier version and I DONT have the probs now.
    You are maybe the second person i heard complain about this software crashing. I hate the same version running and it is working fine..no errors. I would probably think that you installed on top of the older version or you uninstalled it and didn&#39;t restart. Usually when you restart all the registry settings are deleted. Who knows...people create problems on their own