Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sims : Superstar

I have used a program called clone cd to do a cd copy and nero to create an image copy. Clone cd seems to have no problems but when you try to play the game it tells you the correct cd isn't in the drive. When you use nero it has a bunch of unrecoverable read errors and does the same thing saying the correct cd isn't in the drive. It doesn't work if you make an acually burn or use an image. Anyone know any tricks that get it to work well. I do know however that a no-cd crack will make the game work, however the one I found screwed my computer up making it restart then load and restart again. So that was a lost cause. At least I was able to fix it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    haha musleman love the pics

the readerror is part of the copy protection ages ago it used to be safedisc 2 for sims. but why cant u burn the image with clone cd rather than nero ??

or use alchol 120 %

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    That is why musleman is banging his head cause its more than likely an exe (cracked) and there are other sections for this question and not here.
    Then again this as been asked over and over again try search .

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    let me try to help u with ur problem, if ur looking for an answer, well the answer is u CANT burn it correctly. it is using the newer version of securom which is really promising concerning the new cd protection method. daemon tools is giving a good way to burn this kind of cd but i never succeed. the only best option is creat them into image file using clonecd then load the image using daemon tools

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    I think it uses Safedisc 3 protection.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    My first attempt was using clone cd to burn onto disks. It installs without problems, just doesn't work during game play. So if I make new images of the game then use the daemon tools it might work....I will give it a try...but umm could you tell me where to get them?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Retired
    Originally posted by Prince_Unknown@7 January 2004 - 08:10
    My first attempt was using clone cd to burn onto disks. It installs without problems, just doesn't work during game play. So if I make new images of the game then use the daemon tools it might work....I will give it a try...but umm could you tell me where to get them?
    check if there is a crack folder on 1 of the disk(s)

or download the NO-CD crack

www.gamecopyworld.com

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    What you'll need to do is copy to contents of each CD to separate folder, download the cracked (noCD) executable to a new folder in one of those CD folders, then burn each folder to separate CDs as data discs.
    Then, after you've installed the game you have to copy the cracked executable to the installation folder, overwriting the riginal executable.

Simple.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    It sounds like that it does need a "NO CD Crack", as i had a problem with that with Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy. try checking on the cd you burnt that it isn't hidden anywhere, Or go and look for it on http://doa2.host.sk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast