Thread: What Should I Download?

silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I posted this in the software section but got no good replies. Can any one recommend any thing I can download (games, software, etc.) cause I'm really bored.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Download anything that is consider as a rare and be a source for it. It's a daily double:
    • You might find something very interesting for you
    • and we all will get a new source, be a pal

To be more precise: new
    • Movies
    • Games
    • Songs

BTW, could you give me a hash for HALO ?( ), but not for an iso file, for an .exe.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Atumn Fox@23 December 2003 - 21:15
    Download anything that is consider as a rare and be a source for it. It's a daily double
    Great advice!
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer@24 December 2003 - 01:58
    I posted this in the software section but got no good replies. Can any one recommend any thing I can download (games, software, etc.) cause I'm really bored.
    I hate to break this to you but life is boring in most cases unless u are a hyped freak like my friend who never seem to be satisfied with anything.
    BTW, I have no clue what to download either after so many lame movies and crap on the internet... sucks doesn't it? well ain't that the truth? :

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    last samuri is pretty good. I suggest you use Bit torrent to get it (shadow's experimental client to be exact) and you can get Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic. good movie and great game..... too bad I don't have them yet and I don't think we are allowed to post direct hashes anymore considering K-lite is being targeted by Sherman..... which the dutch govt said they aren't responsible for what we download..... sorry if I went on a tangent.