Thread: Help With Office 2003

hi all. i just (ashamefully) download a evalutation copy of office 2003 over kazaa.
    the file size and everything seem to be ok and it is signed share.reactor.
    i tried to creat a image file with daemon tools but the installation wizard is asking me to insert the original cd.
    i said no problem, ive burned the BIN file over a cd.
    but each time when i start the installation, the wizard promp me because it cant find a file call M3847593.CAB. i did my lil search over the cd and the required file is eventually on the cd but hidden. but still i dunnot how to make my installtion work.
    can someone help me?
    thx u in advance.

edit
    ---
    im on windows xp, i burned the file with nero 6300
    the bin file size is around 92mb which is close to the release note info
    and i was trying installing office 2003 pro cd 5 onenote BEFORE cd 1, 2, 3, 4 (remotly queued)
    nothing tells me that i should install the office 11 first before any other component of the office family

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=88204 - for the 5in1 and 10 in 1
    http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=67042 - for the one you have.

And when you down software or games off of KaZaa in an image format always use CDmage to check for corruption BEFORE you cut to disc.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    thx for the help, but i strongly need sources for my download especially the cd 1 lol.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    I have had the same problem you had. If you have office xp. You will need iot to be in the same folder as, office 2003. I think 2003 checks to see what it needs to upgrade. Me personally i dont bother win bin and cue files i go straight for the orginal files. Then put them in a folder and let them install. I had a simmillar error though, get the extracted components of office xp into the same folder as the components of 2003. Run the setup and it should run great.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    How can he install when he as corrupt files!!!!!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    They arent corrupt i had the same problem when i played around an added office xp it worked.