Thread: Kazaa Lite New Version #klchatrc6

hi there!!

Can Anyone help me with this problem:

i have uninstalled my klite 2.4.2 since my downloads where always remaining on searching status and then go off to more sources needed.

then noticed from some people that due to MR.Sharman Bastard klite2.4.2 was dead.

then i have installed 2.4.3 and encountered the same problem. same goes for 2.4.4.

now i have installed (and also uninstalled same due to my problem) the KLITE #KLCHATRC6 whihc is the newest version of kazaa lite however after installation i doubleclicked the icon on my desktop to run the software and got an error message popup saying:

'KAZAA HAS DETECTED THAT SOME COMPONENTS ARE MISSING, PLSE REINSTALL KAZAA AND REBOOT (i did this 3 times and still got the same error). KAZAA WILL NOW CLOSE'

can anyone help me and tell me if there will be any good version of kazaalite.

kazaalite is the best for me and for all i guess.

help needed and thanking in advance anyone who sees this message and helps me

regards
    neo matrix

long live the matrix :

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    Rather than starting a new topic, i'll post here. Similar problem, albeit on win2kpro. The exact text im getting when i try to launch K is...

Diet K

Component 'mswinsck.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
    Kazupernodes gives me a runtime error 339, and the above message wither 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' instead of 'mswinsck.ocx'.

KaNat gives me a runtime error 13 and a type mismatch, and GUI hacker just gives me an 'error loading dll'. Interestingly enough, it then manages to load itself.

I think I've covered all bases trying to trouble shoot this one - I've uninstalled the previous K version i was using (k-lite 2.4.3) prior to installing rc5, and reinstalling/restarting doesnt seem to have any effect. I've run a search locally, and it seems the files genuinly don't exist... is it possible that they weren't included in the rc5 build?

Anyway, im going to see if i can find them on an external source and shunt them over. With some luck, i might be able to kickstart K back into life.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Download the required runtimes Project E-01 and your problem shall be fixed. I still dont know axactly what is the cause of NeoMatrix's problem, but i am looking into it

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    AH, i see. THank you, Lite. I'm a little suprised that they weren't included in the package, but I'll be sure to make a note of that one somewhere for future reference.

*looks around room*

damnit... where'd i put that pencil?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Deleted - Wrong Topic