Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mouse Prob.

Poster
    I just bought the Logitech Cordless MX duo, everything was fine until i started playin new games, i noticed that UT 2k3, Max Payne 2 and many other dont recognize the wheel, but Quake 3 DO recognize the wheel, does someone know how to resolve the prob, thanks

:helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Ex-member
    Have you installed all the drivers and support programs for your mouse, and are you using any utilities such as MS Intellipoint?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    install all the drivers and make sure u have the mouse wheel in ur controls section for the game

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    MS Intellipoint is for MS mice.

His mouse is Logitech.

You should still have control with the wheel without the Logitech software. I think that you need to look into the control setting in those games. Maybe someone in GameWorld would be more familiar about this.

Try installing 'Logitech Mouseware' and see what happens.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@28 December 2003 - 17:54

His mouse is Logitech.
    You'd be amazed at the number of people who use Intellipoint for non-MS mice.

It actually works with most. My sister uses it with her Genius Optical Mouse because it works better with it than the Genius software does.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    GCNaddict's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+28 December 2003 - 19:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 28 December 2003 - 19:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@28 December 2003 - 17:54

His mouse is Logitech.
    You&#39;d be amazed at the number of people who use Intellipoint for non-MS mice.

It actually works with most. My sister uses it with her Genius Optical Mouse because it works better with it than the Genius software does. [/b][/quote]
    m&#036; actually did something right for a change lol

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Originally posted by Lamsey+28 December 2003 - 13:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 28 December 2003 - 13:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@28 December 2003 - 17:54

His mouse is Logitech.
    You&#39;d be amazed at the number of people who use Intellipoint for non-MS mice.

It actually works with most. My sister uses it with her Genius Optical Mouse because it works better with it than the Genius software does. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s good to know. I&#39;ll have to try that sometime.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    I installed all the utilities that came with it, actually you can map some instructions to wheel with that software but i tried everyone of them and still no response from the games, if i go to the games and i try to input the "wheeldown" to next weapon it doesnt recognize it...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@28 December 2003 - 18:16
    I installed all the utilities that came with it, actually you can map some instructions to wheel with that software but i tried everyone of them and still no response from the games, if i go to the games and i try to input the "wheeldown" to next weapon it doesnt recognize it...
    OK, flip side: have you tried uninstalling the mouse drivers and seeing if windows&#39; native wheel support works? Only problem there is that your other buttons may cease to function.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    This will fix it:

Download game_whl.exe from http://www.driverscollection.com/?H=MouseW...ers&By=Logitech

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast