Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: To Spammers, Read This

Poster
    Originally posted by JimF@19 February 2003 - 22:23
    Here's a thought. The chap who started this thread is quite new. Though he claims to be experienced elsewhere. He has managed to spread more discord in a couple of days than anything I have seen here. Who is doing the forum more harm. Do you really want it neutered.
    i was just thinking the same thing when i was reading up on this thread. this whole thread actually really bugs me now. WTF!! Divide and Conquer!! hmmm.

bah! i could write alot here but i won't. BORING!!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    Poster
    Originally posted by ugluk+19 February 2003 - 22:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ugluk @ 19 February 2003 - 22:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JimF@19 February 2003 - 22:23
    Here&#39;s a thought. The chap who started this thread is quite new. Though he claims to be experienced elsewhere. He has managed to spread more discord in a couple of days than anything I have seen here. Who is doing the forum more harm. Do you really want it neutered.
    i was just thinking the same thing when i was reading up on this thread. this whole thread actually really bugs me now. WTF&#33;&#33; Divide and Conquer&#33;&#33; hmmm.

bah&#33; i could write alot here but i won&#39;t. BORING&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s my job

Cheers

JimF

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    Đark Princ€
    okay i want to know who the hell are you to tell me or anyone else on this board how to post??? when i first got here it was fun ppl could post how they feel and what they wanted to post but now its just plan SHIT its dead and gone for me&#33;&#33; water under the bridge&#33;&#33;&#33;so what my posts are considered spam?? all i will say is pound ppl with rules and watch the hardcore members walk the FUCK out<<<so ya gona bann me for sayin FUCK>>>how bout SHT FUCK &#33;&#33;&#33;this is sum BULLSHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ppl already leaveing postin else where but i guese mods and admins dont give three shits right&#33;&#33;oops did i cuss to much my FUCKIN bad SHIT i got to watch my FUCKIN mouth&#33;&#33;&#33; FUCKIN rap music has FUCKED my mind up&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

but what ever i dont FUCKIN care like fc said there are more forums out there&#33;&#33;&#33;
    but after i walk and others do then what are your fuckin rules gona do NUTTIN but mod a few fucks that decide to stay here&#33;&#33;&#33;now flam on i dont fuckin care any more i put up with to much shit on here::wth spamming other forums and i get what>>nuttin but bitched at for ppl think im off cause its not right>>all they are so nice&#33;piss on that&#33;&#33; and backin ppl and i get no back up my self besides ppl like jude for he really understands what im saying&#33;&#33;&#33;and how i go at others cause i want ppl to respect us&#33;&#33;&#33;but what i get for that....nuttin but shit&#33;
    so talk bout me in team chat behind my back or send me a pm telling me to tone it down<<>>i bet ya get one back saying fuck off and blow me&#33;&#33;&#33; or better yet delete this post show how fuckin special ya really are (like i give three shits)you all know me to well to think im gona sit back and take a fuckin and not do anything bout it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

its us that make this forum not the mods and not the admins>>>its the members that make it&#33;&#33;&#33; get my drift????? but go ahead and delete my point of view be a fuckin nazi&#33;&#33;

so there ya go another fuckin usless post from killa sin&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

take this post how ya want to like i fuckin care&#33;&#33;&#33; bann me like i fuckin care&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

this is my two cents&#33;&#33; and fc if ya roll out tell me where and i will join ya there&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

edited <<<<to say>>>> that fc has caught shit to its not only me that takes ppl shit>>>

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    Đark Princ€

theres ya smily post^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    is that spam to

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    Poster
    Originally posted by killa sin@19 February 2003 - 23:43
    okay i want to know who the hell are you to tell me or anyone else on this board how to post??? when i first got here it was fun ppl could post how they feel and what they wanted to post but now its just plan SHIT its dead and gone for me&#33;&#33; water under the bridge&#33;&#33;&#33;so what my posts are considered spam?? all i will say is pound ppl with rules and watch the hardcore members walk the FUCK out<<<so ya gona bann me for sayin FUCK>>>how bout SHT FUCK &#33;&#33;&#33;this is sum BULLSHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ppl already leaveing postin else where but i guese mods and admins dont give three shits right&#33;&#33;oops did i cuss to much my FUCKIN bad SHIT i got to watch my FUCKIN mouth&#33;&#33;&#33; FUCKIN rap music has FUCKED my mind up&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

but what ever i dont FUCKIN care like fc said there are more forums out there&#33;&#33;&#33;
    but after i walk and others do then what are your fuckin rules gona do NUTTIN but mod a few fucks that decide to stay here&#33;&#33;&#33;now flam on i dont fuckin care any more i put up with to much shit on here::wth spamming other forums and i get what>>nuttin but bitched at for ppl think im off cause its not right>>all they are so nice&#33;piss on that&#33;&#33; and backin ppl and i get no back up my self besides ppl like jude for he really understands what im saying&#33;&#33;&#33;and how i go at others cause i want ppl to respect us&#33;&#33;&#33;but what i get for that....nuttin but shit&#33;
    so talk bout me in team chat behind my back or send me a pm telling me to tone it down<<>>i bet ya get one back saying fuck off and blow me&#33;&#33;&#33; or better yet delete this post show how fuckin special ya really are (like i give three shits)you all know me to well to think im gona sit back and take a fuckin and not do anything bout it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

its us that make this forum not the mods and not the admins>>>its the members that make it&#33;&#33;&#33; get my drift????? but go ahead and delete my point of view be a fuckin nazi&#33;&#33;

so there ya go another fuckin usless post from killa sin&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

take this post how ya want to like i fuckin care&#33;&#33;&#33; bann me like i fuckin care&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

this is my two cents&#33;&#33; and fc if ya roll out tell me where and i will join ya there&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

edited <<<<to say>>>> that fc has caught shit to its not only me that takes ppl shit>>>
    Bit Harsh what KS

Cheers

JimF

PS Your language sir is frankly appaling. Please behave like a member of polite society.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    Đark Princ€
    JimF Posted on 19 February 2003 - 15:00
    Bit Harsh what KS

Cheers

JimF

PS Your language sir is frankly appaling. Please behave like a member of polite society

bit harsh booooooooo fuckin hooooooooooo im sick of it&#33;&#33;&#33;ppl want to judge me and press more rules on me&#33;&#33;&#33; sooooo feel my furry&#33;&#33;&#33;and if you dont like my language then DONT READ MY POST very simple&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;im sick of ppl telling me what i can and cant do&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    more rules i will press em shit press em ant the word more like stomp all over them&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    so go ahead and make more rules and watch me fuckin go nutz&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    bit harsh your funny &#33;&#33;&#33; i ant gona stand here and take it ppl want to take the shit fine so be it but i wont&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    Poster
    Originally posted by killa sin@20 February 2003 - 00:47
    JimF Posted on 19 February 2003 - 15:00
    Bit Harsh what KS

Cheers

JimF

PS Your language sir is frankly appaling. Please behave like a member of polite society

bit harsh booooooooo fuckin hooooooooooo im sick of it&#33;&#33;&#33;ppl want to judge me and press more rules on me&#33;&#33;&#33; sooooo feel my furry&#33;&#33;&#33;and if you dont like my language then DONT READ MY POST very simple&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;im sick of ppl telling me what i can and cant do&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    more rules i will press em shit press em ant the word more like stomp all over them&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    so go ahead and make more rules and watch me fuckin go nutz&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    bit harsh your funny &#33;&#33;&#33; i ant gona stand here and take it ppl want to take the shit fine so be it but i wont&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Arse

Cheers

JimF

PS you are almost certainly a pre pubescent middle class male, rebelling against his middle class parents, who have the audacity to provide him with a comfortable childhood.

PPS The character you are playing wouldn&#39;t have the means or the motive to be on this forum

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    I would like to say : " Ease up a little Killa".
    But that would be telling you what to do, so I won&#39;t.

Is this post spam too then?
    I didn&#39;t really say anything.

OK, here&#39;s my p then.
    The guy who started this thread is relatively new.
    He joined this board because he liked it (I hope), and now he wants to change it.
    Is he a control freak?
    Is he an instigator?
    Is he a woman?
    Who cares?
    Join this board if you like it, leave it if you don&#39;t.
    But DON&#39;T try to change it&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    Poster
    Good point, Well presented.

Cheers.

JimF

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ron@20 February 2003 - 02:14
    1: I would like to say : " Ease up a little Killa".
    But that would be telling you what to do, so I won&#39;t.

2: Is this post spam too then?
    I didn&#39;t really say anything.

3:
    OK, here&#39;s my p then.
    The guy who started this thread is relatively new.
    He joined this board because he liked it (I hope), and now he wants to change it.
    Is he a control freak?
    Is he an instigator?
    Is he a woman?
    Who cares?
    Join this board if you like it, leave it if you don&#39;t.
    But DON&#39;T try to change it&#33;&#33;&#33;
    1: First of all, i dont think KILLA should ease up - i accept him for who he is and love him for it. He is one of the few who stayed with this board when it got took over. He is still here. Give him credit please.

2: No. it aint spam - you are commenting - legit

3: Couldnt agree with you more. Amazing how a noob can generate so much harshness isnt it? I felt like saying when i read the first post of this thread "Who the f*ck are you to tell us how to post" - but i wont - cause like so many other noobs who come in here, he/she dosnt know how much most of the members have been through to keep this place alive. Dosnt know what goes on behind the scenes, in the chat rooms, private PM&#39;s etc.

As far as FC leaving is concerned, i understand exactly how he feels, but i dont think he should, neither should KILLA - or anyone else for that matter. I also dont think that this board is going downhill - what i do think is that a lot of people put too much weight on how important the "verifieds" where/are. They mean nothing, as this board is not only about verifieds - its about K-lite & K++ and the guys behind the development and anyone else with an interest in P2P sharing.

Peace
    UKMan

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast