Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: To Spammers, Read This

Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Just stop this nonsense JimF!

It seems you are picking on some people and i am one of them.. Why?
    You are trying to offend people with fancy words you can't even understand yourself!
    Do you have a dictionairy next to you computer to find the most difficult words first?

Pretty sad... But hey! Some people need to pick on other people so they feel good themself...
    This must have started on high school...?
    Did the kids on school pick on you when you were little? Revenge?

We forgive you!

Just post things in this forum that make sense or that might help people...

Jah Bless!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #62
    Poster
    post whatever you want. and JimF, how you can find Killa that offensive is beyond me. or are you a hard working God-fearing puritan?? what the fuck!!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #63
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Like i said in another topic:
    All i know is, theres a lot of damn whining going on here and it aint kosher people! Everyone seems to be more interested in slagging each other - idiotic!!

For the love of God - peace
    UKMan

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #64
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by JimF+20 February 2003 - 09:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JimF @ 20 February 2003 - 09:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NikkiD@20 February 2003 - 06:32
    Killa&#39;s asked me to close this thread.&nbsp; I think everyone&#39;s had a chance to vent and get it out now.

Edit: I&#39;m reopening this topic in hopes that everyone can keep a cool head and get back on track with the topic.
    NikkiD

This is not a pop at you. However did the big hard man run to mummy and say he didn&#39;t want to play any more.

I personally find the majority of his posts personally offensive. A bit of swearing, yes. To make it your characters entire personality, no.

Why is this behaviour acceptable and that of others is not. I know which I prefer. It&#39;s not this offensive personal bile.

Please consider this a personal complaint. I&#39;m happy to do it openly.

Cheers

JimF

PS Posting the picture of the big man with the big gun is particularly sad, but I won&#39;t mention that. [/b][/quote]
    Actually Jim, Killa was not the only one who asked that this thread be closed, I received requests from other members as well, but Killa asked that I quote him when I closed it. And he didn&#39;t come to me, I spoke to him in the chat room about it.

This is directed to several people, not just you Jim. Quite frankly, we (and I&#39;m talking mods and members here) are sick to death of these types of threads where you seem to be doing nothing but trying to stir up shit. Do you not have better things to do with your time?

I think UKMan said it best "theres a lot of damn whining going on here and it aint kosher people&#33; Everyone seems to be more interested in slagging each other - idiotic&#33;&#33;" You have one thread where people are complaining about the mods being "nazis" and another where you are complaining about spam and that we don&#39;t deal with it well enough. There&#39;s obviously no pleasing you. If we delete we&#39;re nazis, and if we don&#39;t then we&#39;re pussies and not doing our jobs. I&#39;ve tried to stay out of this dispute and let you guys have at it, but I couldn&#39;t stand back anymore and just be silent.

Anyone that knows me well knows that I feel this board is a second "home" of sorts and that I practically live in the lounge. So when it is attacked, yes, I feel the need to defend it.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #65
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by NikkiD@20 February 2003 - 14:47
    I think UKMan said it best "theres a lot of damn whining going on here and it aint kosher people&#33; Everyone seems to be more interested in slagging each other - idiotic&#33;&#33;"&nbsp; You have one thread where people are complaining about the mods being "nazis" and another where you are complaining about spam and that we don&#39;t deal with it well enough.&nbsp; There&#39;s obviously no pleasing you.&nbsp; If we delete we&#39;re nazis, and if we don&#39;t then we&#39;re pussies and not doing our jobs.&nbsp; I&#39;ve tried to stay out of this dispute and let you guys have at it, but I couldn&#39;t stand back anymore and just be silent.
    I second that&#33;
    Adapt to the rules or quit this board, there are many other forums on the net.
    Try to be more constructive and stop whining&#33;

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567