Thread: Adobe Premier 6.0

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I just reinstalled premier 6.1, I haven't used it for over a year. When I scroll through the movie and play it in the timeline, I can't hear any audio. If I just play the clip in the imported files box I can hear the audio. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? The only thing I can think of is that my latest drivers for my soundcard messed things up.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    is the mute icon thing on the timeline clicked?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    i know this is a bit off topc but do u have any idea where i could possibly get premier for free? ive searched everywhere...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Tetsujn@28 December 2003 - 22:54
    i know this is a bit off topc but do u have any idea where i could possibly get premier for free? ive searched everywhere...
    well first of all you need to spell it correctly - Premiere

you will find this in our software verifieds

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I just reinstalled premier 6.1, I haven't used it for over a year. When I scroll through the movie and play it in the timeline, I can't hear any audio. If I just play the clip in the imported files box I can hear the audio. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? The only thing I can think of is that my latest drivers for my soundcard messed things up.
    I had the same problem. Turns out it's a bug in Premiere. Every once in a while, you'll notice that things will work fine, then for a few days, you'll lose audio. This happened all of the time on our 6.0 version at school, but has never happened on my 6.5 at my house. Check the official Adobe website to see if there is a solution, it's been mentioned on the forums there.