Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Dont All The Develepors Come Together?

Wow, Ricky you make me look like a hero.

Someone else mentioned the filters yesterday and I've added them. They'll be in the next version.

I wish I knew how to connect KLR to other networks but I don't. I know random nut could do it, but he seems to have left us.

BTW, Rat Faced hasn't replyed yet.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I have now

Im going to contact the developers of the #klchat release and see about you getting involved.... it being the holiday period, its hard to get everyone at same time.. I'll try again tonight

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Good Work Everyone One. I hope that in time some of the other programmers like Razz and Agent Smith and everyone will also help you Darth!!

Any way nice work !!!

I like your version Darth because it has the Kazaa Lite K++ feeling to it you know what i mean?

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    dont get your hopes up with KLR. yes, its a great program that works great, but reverse e'ging fasttrack probably isnt going to happen. the future lies with turning that pile of shit we call KMD 2.6 into a worthy heir of the kazaa lite name. KLR will no doubtedly work for a good while (we are still connecting to grokster and imesh, and other client nodes), but its end is inevitable.

Unless there IS someone out there who is willing to crack the shit out of FT.

in other words, we gotta go full sail at 2.6 with a group effort.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    Originally posted by thebrock@30 December 2003 - 20:08
    dont get your hopes up with KLR. yes, its a great program that works great, but reverse e'ging fasttrack probably isnt going to happen. the future lies with turning that pile of shit we call KMD 2.6 into a worthy heir of the kazaa lite name. KLR will no doubtedly work for a good while (we are still connecting to grokster and imesh, and other client nodes), but its end is inevitable.

Unless there IS someone out there who is willing to crack the shit out of FT.

in other words, we gotta go full sail at 2.6 with a group effort.
    oh my god what a change in the sailor and the boat we have here B)
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    i havent changed in anything. ive always known that anything non2.6 is going to eventually die. however, thats not going to be for awhile, and KLR is a great client. ive always been in support of all the devs turnin out a killer lite version of 2.6.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Poster
    Don't try bringing hopes to die we can still build and learn regardless of how long it takes to be on the new supernodes. We can still make the kazaa ressurection act like it is 2.6. Just think of it like a car you can have a beat up rusty model car, but the engine can be the the best in the world. I wont give up and i dont think brock has either

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Poster
    i agree...when all the developers come together there will be faster updates and bug fixes and plus not to mention a huge support by the k++ fans. I have supported K++ and i always will.

I know what to call the file once you guys are all together.
    1 release....

Kazaa Lite United...how does that sound?

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    thats actually pretty catchy

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by kazaaman@30 December 2003 - 19:23
    Good Work Everyone One. I hope that in time some of the other programmers like Razz and Agent Smith and everyone will also help you Darth!!

Any way nice work !!!

I like your version Darth because it has the Kazaa Lite K++ feeling to it you know what i mean?
    well his version is based on kmd 2.0.2 (klite k++ 2.4.x) so it should look that

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast