Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Why Dont All The Develepors Come Together?

kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Any new news about the developors coming together??

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    kev4
    tried getting in contact with the creator of clean imesh? (dr death i think) im sure he'd be cool but i dunno lol , anyway im a webbie and would be glad to do anything. design/build official site for kazaa lite or just do a little site that provides a mirror. how about it? because im sure that'd be working with the developers as id need to get updated info off the developers all the time so . anyway hit me back on this and tell me what u think am i in or not B)

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    i am kev4 had a name change check my sig for more info lol

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    damn all this shit sounds good that would be awsome. kazaa lite 2.6 k++. but we all know all you guys just talk and this will never really happen if you guys did start it though it would prabably take forever for you guys
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    im sure if lite and vikram come together that would be cool doesnt seem to be happening atm though

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    Let Lite finish up the version of it that he's working on currently. Then make the proposal to him. That way you already have a base version that works pretty well to work up from.

~Speedy

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    Poster
    Well as long as the proposed newer version that if darth and lite make a newer version togeather. If the newer version looks like K++ or Ressurection builds. I will support it, what i do not like about the KMD 2.6.0 is like sharmans new look of the tabbed browsing, etc. If like there is an option to enable or disable the tabbed browsing i will guarentee full support from me. I just do not like sharmans new GUI (graphics user interface, basically how it looks.) If like it came in the orginal 2.6.0 look and a feature was added in to make it look like ressurection aka K++ . I will be in full support I just like things to be simple, not complicated, and if Lite or darth needed to see what ports it uses, pretty much the security. Of the newer version i am willing to help it hide from the RIAA, MPAA. And whoever else wants to sue us. Even if it is possible i think still that emule and fastrack should connect togeather. In a way i mean that this possible newer version, should connect if possible to 2 networks or more. My idea Edonkey and fastrack, the legitamate files will spill back into fastrack i assume. Yes it may give emule fake files, but does it in the end result help P2P.

Just adding what i think the possible deal/new version could have. If those thoughts help.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345