Thread: Windows Xp

cant update windows, scanning and thats about all it does. what the fuck is this shit all about...........man

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    sometimes it can stuff updating if you have automatic updating enabled running in background, right click "my computer" >properties>automatic updating> and turn it off, also you may find it updates if you to the website yourself ie open ie then microsoft.com and then go to windows update rather than clicking auto updates in program files (why it makes any difference i dont know it just sometimes does ) also it could be that the server on microsft site is not a happy bunny

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by boyzeee@29 December 2003 - 02:55
    sometimes it can stuff updating if you have automatic updating enabled running in background, right click "my computer" >properties>automatic updating> and turn it off, also you may find it updates if you to the website yourself ie open ie then microsoft.com and then go to windows update rather than clicking auto updates in program files (why it makes any difference i dont know it just sometimes does ) also it could be that the server on microsft site is not a happy bunny
    there not happy bunnys it says something about the produck key being invalid.

is there any way around this kick in bollocks