Thread: Problem Wit Clean Kazaa

bootylicious's Avatar You've been punk'd
    I can't find a file that i downloaded; where could it be. Any suggestions...please
    :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Do a search for it or clos klite completly and restart it.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    if you have changed your downloads folder name or changed the drive letter between creating a new download and that download finishing, you will have to change the drive letter or the folder name to what it was before and restart Kazaa.

look through all your .dat files and i suspect that it will be still in there as another .dat file that won't show up in kazaa. the information for where to copy the file to after completion of download will be in the .dat file too. kazaa can't find the location (due to change of letter of drive, or change of folder names) so it can't copy the completed file out for your.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    bootylicious's Avatar You've been punk'd
    Originally posted by matthewchng@29 December 2003 - 08:32
    if you have changed your downloads folder name or changed the drive letter between creating a new download and that download finishing, you will have to change the drive letter or the folder name to what it was before and restart Kazaa.

look through all your .dat files and i suspect that it will be still in there as another .dat file that won't show up in kazaa. the information for where to copy the file to after completion of download will be in the .dat file too. kazaa can't find the location (due to change of letter of drive, or change of folder names) so it can't copy the completed file out for your.
    I found it. Thank u so much for ur help.