Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats With These K-lite And Kmd Clean

ForbiddenDNA's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by KLiteAddict@29 December 2003 - 14:13
    im using K-Lite Resurrection and it seems to get very good speeds with mp3s and movies, you might want to give it a try. i get alot of results as well, like i typed in "Snoop Dogg" and got like 6000 results.

: K-Lite Addict :
    K-Lite Ressurection? Where do you download it?
    And K-Lite Ress is only good for MP3 and music files?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Aretak's Avatar Member
    I'm using Clean KMD 2.44... works just fine for me. However, I must admit that it doesn't get search results half as fast as 2.6 does... but I can live with that to not have to see that stupid ad banner filling up a quarter of the results screen.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Regarding K-Lite Resurrection, does it have banners?
    Does anyone know what is the latest version of K-Lite without adware and banners and that is improved compared to older versions.
    A link for downloading it is much appreciated.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by PleaseShare@30 December 2003 - 10:47
    Does anyone know what is the latest version of K-Lite without adware and banners and that is improved compared to older versions.
    you could get Clean KMD 2.6 if you don't mind all the empty spots..
    but if you do, then get Clean KMD 2.4.4 <--&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by PleaseShare@30 December 2003 - 10:47
    Nope K-Lite Resurrection is clean of ads and spyware... It&#39;s the best around...

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED
    bleh not sure if i wanna update my 2.4.2....it works just fine

the pr0n goes fast, the movies go fast, the music goes fast.... what else can i ask for?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    Firefox - im actually using the #Klchat build (dl&#39;d it from rat_faced). It seems some of the ad code is still in there - but theres a second program (Diet K) which loads up at the same time and blocks all the ads and whatnot.

The only complaint i have with regards to 2.6 is that it doesnt like my windows colorscheme much. The search box insists on bieng white... and very pale yellow text happens to be pretty darned tough to read on it.

EDit :- thats a problem i have with a lot of web pages, including this forum. BUT - i am not going to change my colorscheme. What happened to the good old days when web pages actually responded to your settings?

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    thanks for the info Project E-01

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Project E&#045;01@30 December 2003 - 18:50
    Firefox - im actually using the #Klchat build (dl&#39;d it from rat_faced). It seems some of the ad code is still in there - but theres a second program (Diet K) which loads up at the same time and blocks all the ads and whatnot.

The only complaint i have with regards to 2.6 is that it doesnt like my windows colorscheme much. The search box insists on bieng white... and very pale yellow text happens to be pretty darned tough to read on it.

EDit :- thats a problem i have with a lot of web pages, including this forum. BUT - i am not going to change my colorscheme. What happened to the good old days when web pages actually responded to your settings?
    I tried out K-lite 2.6 #Klchat RC6 build. It was a total different setup compared to k-lite 2.4.3. It has a different GUI also. The prog seems more crowded and not well organized. Plus they added dietk which is also added on to the app on top of many other tools. I am staying with KLR and Clean KMD B)

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by ck&#045;uk@29 December 2003 - 04:19
    Just prick one mate..which one works use.

I&#39;m still using 242.
    I&#39;m still using 2.4.1
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast