Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kazaalite.kpp Uses 100% Cpu Load

i looked through 7 pages and can't find anything that is helpful at all.

2. File Sharing   -   #12

Completely Removed Kazaa Media Desktop and all of its bundled
    CPU / Registry / Program File Leftovers / and other system "muck-ups"

I used regseeker v1.30 beta build...
    It finds registry entries / files and folders
    its really fast and efficient

Now my Kazaa Litre++ current version runs like a new car

300+ incomplete downloads ( most always searching )
    Hundreds of folders of shared files
    Limited to (5) simultaneous downloads (3) uploads
    " YES IM ON A DIALUP CONNECTON " 42.6 Kbps
    Accellerate settings: ( 600 sections ) RIGHT CLICK any file to disable....
    Supernode Settings: ( None ) that was my first ( CPU/1 sers online problem )
    850 MHz Athlon, 38/40 GB Hard Drive (almost full)

I File / Jump Supernode if my CPU runs into the Red for Too Long [ solution ]

ADDITIONAL HELP to monitor all activity Si Meter System Monitor AND ITS FREE
    Below is the actual size. It hazs transparency and other great features also.

Let me know if any of this helps [ [email protected] ]

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    yes i used regseeker 1.35 to remove many kazaa left over entries in the registry.

installed klite k++2.4.3 again.

cpu shoots up to 100% load and stays there forever...

after one night, when i wanted to access internet with IE, IE cannot locate any pages. Check mail, Outlook cannot connect to servers...

more :helpsmile: needed please

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    same problem here. the last build before klite got shut down worked like a miracle, then i installed the latest version of clean kmd and my computer is slower than.... everything. i cleaned out EVERYTHING, reinstalled EVERYTHING, and messed with all the settings etc. no matter what, it eats up my cpu and it's extremely annoying.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    run ad-aware to remove all those unwanted memory hoggers.

Also get a firewall to prevent ppl to access your computer and use its resources

Just a thought

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    i use ad-aware all the time so there is no bugs or ad stuff on my system.

found a cure. Kazaa Lite Ressurection 2.4.7

http://myimages.fourvalve.com/mikell/klr247.exe

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by Madskater212@4 January 2004 - 09:57
    same problem here. the last build before klite got shut down worked like a miracle, then i installed the latest version of clean kmd and my computer is slower than.... everything. i cleaned out EVERYTHING, reinstalled EVERYTHING, and messed with all the settings etc. no matter what, it eats up my cpu and it's extremely annoying.
    If 2.4.3 worked well before I would go back to it. Dload here.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    it worked well before. but after the 100% crap thing started, going back to it does not help.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    I had that at one point. For me it was a process called 'kl' which took up all of my cpu. Turned out, it was some virus I got from Kazaa. Check your processes and see if it's there. If so, run antivirus and that should get rid of it.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    drstrange66
    Wow this problem has been plagueing my system for a long time... I haven't been able to find the solution... all I knew was that kazaalite was slowing everything down when it was on... I even tried other inferior filesharing systems... course couldn't stand them.

Solution: Uninstall all versions... Kazaalite 2.4.3 and CleanKMD 2.4.4. Run regseeker. Delete all "*.dat" files sitting in my shared folder. Then restart computer. Reinstall CleanKMD... runs beautifully.

No more slow downs or anything. Thanks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast