Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well What Do You Think Of Me Then...

Poster
    Originally posted by fugley+29 December 2003 - 14:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 29 December 2003 - 14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pete Waterman@29 December 2003 - 14:07
    this suits you :fugley:

Is you accusin me of being a Kangaroo Mr Waterman??? [/b][/quote]
    i was accusing you of shanding behind the bunny with your harry potter invisible cape on, while pleasuring the bunny, look at the smile on its face&#33;
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    I am deeply depressed and offended by the poor response rate.

I feel I have made absolutely zero impact on this place and am therefore considering resigning my membership.

I have been approached by a former Conservative Party Leader, a Mr Ian Duncan Smith. He has enquired as to whether I would be interested in setting up a special political party and forum for Non Entities.

My current situation clearly indicates that I should consider this opportunity carefully.

Your Sincerely

Mr Fugley

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by fugley@29 December 2003 - 13:58

I feel I have made absolutely zero impact on this place and am therefore considering resigning my membership.

I have been approached by a former Conservative Party Leader, a Mr Ian Duncan Smith. He has enquired as to whether I would be interested in setting up a special political party and forum for Non Entities.

My current situation clearly indicates that I should consider this opportunity carefully.

Your Sincerely

Mr Fugley

Was it Iain or Duncan who contacted you?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+29 December 2003 - 15:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 29 December 2003 - 15:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fugley@29 December 2003 - 13:58

I have been approached by a former Conservative Party Leader, a Mr Ian Duncan Smith.&nbsp; He has enquired as to whether I would be interested in setting up a special political party and forum for Non Entities.

Your Sincerely

Mr Fugley

Was it Iain or Duncan who contacted you? [/b][/quote]
    What have the presenters of Pop Idol got to do with this??
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Ex-member
    They&#39;re everywhere

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I think your funny as hell, one of the few thats made me laugh lastnight/ morning several times. Does make me wonder though what your other username is this is evidently the funny dumb guy. Your no errors in spelling kind of screws that up in certain post-wonder who you are when your serious? I think your a little more than meets the eye. Am I wrong fugley?
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Sadly this forum has spoken by it&#39;s abssess of spokeness. I shall withdrawl (coitus interuptus) from this arena forthwidth and shall hereby pursue other activemacvities. I shall also be spending more quality time with my boyfriend and her cats.

bleep&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by imnotanaddict@29 December 2003 - 16:46
    I think your funny as hell, one of the few thats made me laugh lastnight/ morning several times. &nbsp; Does make me wonder though what your other username is this is evidently the funny dumb guy. Your no errors in spelling kind of screws that up in certain post-wonder who you are when your serious? I think your a little more than meets the eye. Am I wrong fugley?
    Yes in deed I am an enema&#33;

Erm... enigma&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 15:11
    They&#39;re everywhere
    you called?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123