Thread: Does Clean Kmd Have Dvds

Ma7r1x
    I was wondering if Clean KMD had DVDS and if they did how would i find them in my search

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    (I'm his friend btw) He meant can you download a film from Kazaa (good quality) then burn it using a dvd burner onto a dvd, then use it on a DVD player?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    makes no difference what software you use.

Kazaa (KMD)
    Kazaa Lite
    Clean KMD

All use the same network.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Clean KMD is justga client to use the Fast Track Network (Kazaa), without using Kazaa. If there are DVDs on the Kazaa network, then you can find them. You can fine DVD images and burn them if you like or find a video file like .avi file and encode it to the proper format to burn to a DVD (then you can personalize it). I think the proper filetype is MPEG-2. To convert, use TMPGEnc.
    TMPGEnc
    But if you want to play it in a DVD player, you should make sure it can read burned DVDs
    -- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    yeah just make sure the file is not corrupt... You can&#39;t belive all the headaches i had from downloaded movies....there has to be a tool made to fix the corrupt files...there has to...im desperate :

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I think Canopus ProCoder Express works better than TMPGenc. If you have a edonkey cilent here the link for it ShareReactor Release

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Just Type DVD Rip&#39;s In The Search Bar.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    yeah just make sure the file is not corrupt... You can&#39;t belive all the headaches i had from downloaded movies....there has to be a tool made to fix the corrupt files...there has to...im desperate
    If its an avi go get this.

http://divxrepair.sourceforge.net/

And it takes to long to go from an avi-dvd just get one of these and its cheaper in the long run.

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=...=0&#entry774874

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Thanks for your input guys&#33;