Thread: Substitute For Verifieds...(?)

I was just thinking of a way we can still share our verifieds without posting them in public in the forum where everybdy could see them..
    We can start a thread, and in that thread I can write the name of the game, song, movie or software and the persons that want it, can PM me and I'll give them the sig.. And in that list, you can also add all of the forum users that has the sig so the one person that created the sig doesn't get crazy from all of the pm's..

----------------------
    Example:

I start a thread with the subject Software: Photoshop 7, or Audio: Rammstein depending on what type of file it is.

Then comes "User7812" and sees that he wants Photoshop. He PM's me, and I'll give him the sig. When he has gotten it, I add his name to my post with the subject Software: Photoshop 7.
    ----------------------

Could that be something or am I just dreaming? Could this be done? Is it a smooth way to share sigs?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Something like this has already been discussed:
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=ST&f=1&t=15240

And the verifieds are going to be back soon, have some patience people.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Oh darn.. I knew I couldn't come up with something as good as this all by my self without seeing it some other place..

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    How do I find or make the sig on files I have? I can see re-downloading a file to get the .dat info, but what about files I have that I didn't download and aren't being shared?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Use the Sig2Dat tool ... Signature calculation ...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    DUH...guess I should have tried that to see what it does.. huh

Thanks

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    PersianBulldog, your idea sounds like it could work, but not without a lot of extra effort from the members here. Like most of us here, the best bet is to just wait it out until the problem is fixed. Or you could post a request for a specific file, and ask other users to PM you if a certain hash is needed. We'll all be sharing again soon.--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Appreciate your thoughtfulness but like Tilen says :lets be patient for a while and
    not risk breaking forum rules.
    Consider also this your messagebox would be crammed with requests:
    there is a max size!

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Well Tora, if I add the names of the people that also has the sigs after I have given them, it will work.. It's just like p2p should work. I get a file. Deliver it to another person.. We deliver to 2 other persons.. And so on. But i's true what you.. It's will get stuffed with PM's the first time, but If I answer fast, I'm pretty sure it will work..