Thread: Ripping Question

Hello ppl,

I am looking for a good ripper to get the movies from the DVD disks, so that I can then burn my own (region-free and unlocked) DVDs. I currently use CladDVDXP 1.3, but it is quite cumbersome and not much user-friendly.

Could anybody suggest which is (or which are) the best rippers available at the mom?

Thx,

jackc

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thx a lot, pal.

BTW, let me seize the opportunity here to express my admiration for this forum. I am registered in a couple of similar forums (Shereaza, etc.), but the KL Board is simply the best: People respond very quickly, do not pooh-pooh even the most newbie question, and are very helpful and socializing in general. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE, from moderators to members!!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    I use DVD Decrypter, but the other favoured one is SmartRipper.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    to encode into dts you can use Surcode

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    So I have many apps to my teeth on... B)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by jackc@29 December 2003 - 05:21
    Thx a lot, pal.

BTW, let me seize the opportunity here to express my admiration for this forum. I am registered in a couple of similar forums (Shereaza, etc.), but the KL Board is simply the best: People respond very quickly, do not pooh-pooh even the most newbie question, and are very helpful and socializing in general. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE, from moderators to members!!!
    lol....thx...and good to have you here

but beware..... ppl DO "pooh-pooh" newbie questions....just gotta take advice from members with a good rep..... not the bad members that all they do is insult and trash for something

if you need any more help, feel free to post or pm

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Retired
    me is still using DVDshrink