Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saying Thanks

summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Somebody actualy thanked me (in a nice and honest way) for the upload she got from me, how nice.
    I couldn't check if she (no doubt it was a 'she' ) shared, because i was away from my pc, but hey, who cares...........
    There are nice people in this world, thats just what i needed today

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Yeah, there are still some nice people around the p2p

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Yes there are!

Nice people.. i get that alot! (no really&#33
    I share rare old 70's reggae files and other cool stuff that nobody has on Kazaa.
    Some files you can only find on vinyl. I spend a lot of time ripping them and making them sound as good as possible.
    And sometimes i rip the audio from DVD for myself but share them on Kazaa.

So if there is somebody that appreciates it (did i spell that right?) the better!

Nice people are hard to find but hey! They are out there!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    I actually recieved a thank you some time ago! but i have recieved some not so thankful messages aswell!
    some people are nice some are, well, dumb really.
    i have never sent a thank you myself. why not? Well, cause i don't sit and watch how my downloads progress. have you sent a thankyou?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    jetje's Avatar former star
    yes i have, actually. Was downloading song for song from an album (was new thn ) by David gray, after the 2nd download the guy send me a pm where he said he opened more slots to grab the album at once...
    When i was finished i sent a descent "thank you" was the least i could do then....

On the other hand i once received a question from someone who was uploading 3 files (movies from me) at the same time (his question was what codec he needed for that file). I answered it but also asked why he didn't share anuthing (i checked it on his pm). He said something impliciting why i just didn't f*ck off. Any guess what i did then

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    hopefully it involved washing his mouth out with virtual baking grease

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    The wierdest part is after having answered someone's question., and they don't reply at all, either negatively or positively, to your assistance. Some of these most basic questions could really be answered by a couple of minutes scanning the forum, or just Googling it. I just gotta laugh at the laziness on display sometimes.
    Btw, Rocktron, if you were sharing some rare Jamaican ska singles, it wouldn't hurt to thank you for saving me years outa my life searching record shops and vinyl fairs!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    wow, you can rip vinyls?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I agree there's nice ppl out there, if there's a file I'm having difficulty getting I'll say thank you - i've just recently cut all but 10 files I've been sharing cause I had difficulty getting them now and they aren't shared as much. One person pm'd me asking why I wasn't sharing X,Y,Z file anymore (I'd removed the common ones) and gave abuse because I said I was cutting down my files to uncommon ones such as john doe and at the time Jeremiah which usually took me 7 days to get a full working download from time of release with maybe a day or two just finding more sources without luck. tbh I rarely will be pm'd by anyone (only had 2 in the last month one empty and the other just a single ? on it so I ignored them) but I've had the usuall questions of how does this file work etc. just answer them and let it go is my motto.

I'll be encoding most of my non-digital media soon inc. old tv shows I have around the house - too much is lost and forgotten in the world and kazaa can bring it back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast