Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Can't Believe It - It's Not Possible

Ex-member
    Not very good doctors over there? Why the bloody hell did they tell you to wash off your skin?
    Because the doctors over there are commercial; as such they want to create ilness and injury so they can get more work. With this scheme they would be as rich as Creosote.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    i just watched the simpsosn, the episode when they go to brazil, and homer asks for brazil nuts and his kidnappers say "we call them nuts here", is this the same as in Belgium do they call brussel sprouts "sprouts" in brussels?

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 22:16
    Not very good doctors over there? Why the bloody hell did they tell you to wash off your skin?
    Because the doctors over there are commercial; as such they want to create ilness and injury so they can get more work. With this scheme they would be as rich as Creosote.
    Lamsey

Can you make a "Cymbal Crash" smiley. I really need it to post after boab.

It must be at least 75% of his posts, where I feel that it would be appropriate.

Either that or a wha wha wha wha (lowering in pitch).

Ask the chaps at the Polly to help if need be. Gurney may be useful, if you are still attending.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    I bet some of you thought I was joking about the medicinal properties of creosote. Nope&#33;

Back in the days....

Tips for using tar-based products

Apply with a downward stroke in the same direction as hair growth.

Leave on skin for at least two hours.

Let it dry for as long as possible. It can stain clothing before it completely dries.

If you reapply during the day, a perfume or scented moisturizer can mask the odor.

Mix the tar with moisturizer to keep the skin lubricated.

Apply it at bedtime if possible. This avoids the daytime inconvenience of the smell and staining.

Occlude with pajamas and socks to help the medication stay in place and prevent staining. While plastic wrap is sometimes used to increase efficacy, it can result in folliculitis, a mild irritation or infection of hair follicles.

If the tar irritates the skin, substitute with another tar product by testing a small portion on the skin.

Take a break every so often from using the tar.

Tar shampoos are also useful, especially for scalp psoriasis. They are usually left on the scalp for 5 to 10 minutes before being rinsed out. Pretreating the scalp with a keratolytic shampoo (one that loosens scales) can help the shampoo penetrate to the scalp. Tar can stain bleached, light blonde or gray hair. Tar gels may be a good alternative for scalp psoriasis.

Also very effective in tthe treatment of&nbsp; Crabbus Chloryphomicus Brassica Oleracea Gemifera

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Ex-member
    I will work on it.

I fail to see why my Stats lecturer would be of any help though. Especially as I have passed my stats course and will never have to study the subject again.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 21:27
    I will work on it.

I fail to see why my Stats lecturer would be of any help though. Especially as I have passed my stats course and will never have to study the subject again.
    Dont bet on it&#33; If you have to do Business Analysis it is possible that some stats are included in your statistical build up of your new system. Not often though.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 22:27
    I will work on it.

Just a suggestion, it is a pubic thread after all.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Ex-member

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 22:34
    :

10. Lounge   -   #30
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+29 December 2003 - 21:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 29 December 2003 - 21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 22:27
    I will work on it.

Just a suggestion, it is a pubic thread after all. [/b][/quote]
    Is there something you are not telling us here JP? About you and Stats lecturers or lecherers as the case may be.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast