Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling All Wine Fans!

muchspl2
    who has so many wines you need a program
    you ever seen the restaurant that has the huge vine stack, they get to it by cable
    I believe its in las vegas
    nothing but girls on spider cable going up and down like a 4 story wine rack

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by muchspl2@30 December 2003 - 11:42
    who has so many wines you need a program
    you ever seen the restaurant that has the huge vine stack, they get to it by cable
    I believe its in las vegas
    nothing but girls on spider cable going up and down like a 4 story wine rack
    rofl...

i remember having a wine cellar somewhere in the house....well wasnt a cellar but a place to put wines....but cant remember where that was

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    I have seen that wine "cellar" It is all for show, and possibility to derogate women some more. I loved it.

I have over 200 wine bottles just sitting in boxes and I can probably name about 20 of them. Hence I need the aid of soft ware to help me out.

I could just create some template in excel but that would take too much work.

Clearly no one who reads these boards has a wine collection.

What a surprise.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    why not just use some paper and a pen?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    muchspl2
    sorry got a kegarator but not as sophisticated as a wine, don&#39;t you have a pda? you should if not and you now of a program that does what you want buy it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12