Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I Really Cant Win

Ya most definitly, clocker is a genius, and so are the rest of the people. Thanks for all your help everybody!!!

EDIT = horrible typo

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by opivykid@30 December 2003 - 02:21
    Ya most definitly, clocker is a genius, and so aren't the rest of the people. Thanks for all your help everybody!!!
    That better be a typo.......

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    BANNED
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@29 December 2003 - 23:04
    Then I see this the 9600Pro beats the 5900 Ultra almost...I think it depends on the game u play alot...Both cards are very good.
    just wondering how can you trust on a benchmark based on a game that isnt even out (or doesnt even have a GOOD alpha, beta, demo.... whatever)

Also...DWK sure was talking a LOT of shit in the other thread about how benchmarks dont lie...well they sure dont and as in the link adam gave you...ati won.
    homey.... i thought the problem was settled? i see you really dont change ur manners at all. What kind of SHIT was I talking about, please.... I dont consider myself an Einstein type of guy.... but I'm not dumb enough to blurt out BS. So please.... get off my back and stop the flaming. If you want to flame, my pm inbox is quite empty.... just good luck with me reading all the childish stuff.

as for the link 3rd gen provided.... (http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/index.html ) yes I have seen this.... but wasnt interested in posting this cuz the selection of cards is 2 wide for your search. It is a good article and bechmarks, nonetheless.

and I REPEAT WHAT I'VE ALWAYS SAID, i dont dislike ATI and am not against it, and I SURELY dont recommend against buying it.

btw, opivykid.... how much do you actually play games? cuz there are several cheaper options than directx9 cards.... for example the g4ti4600 (it has 8 pipes and one HELL of a chip)...

well later

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Originally posted by DWk@30 December 2003 - 07:07
    homey.... i thought the problem was settled? i see you really dont change ur manners at all. What kind of SHIT was I talking about, please.... I dont consider myself an Einstein type of guy.... but I'm not dumb enough to blurt out BS. So please.... get off my back and stop the flaming. If you want to flame, my pm inbox is quite empty.... just good luck with me reading all the childish stuff.
    I wasnt saying anything bad about you. I was just saying that you were strongly saying benchmarks mean everything. Didnt mean to be mean....Sorry.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    BANNED
    dude what i was writing wasnt a LOT OF SHIT.... it was info, the same adam, clocker, VB, 3rd gen, whoevers-name-you-insert-here, give in the forum....

dont frame my info as SHIT just cuz u dont like it... or just cuz you like adam's info more...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    The thing is though is that I do play a shitload of games on my computer, so I will be willing to spend the $$...

So the fight is still on, the 9700PRO, or the nVidia 5900, although the info in here points to the ATi...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234