Thread: Office 2003 Problem Revisit

well i ve tried everything in all office 2003 concern post that few people guide me in my recent post. it seem that it works for everyone except me.
    i got the cd-1 from [org]office 11-1 just as pete3000 (i think this is his name) i had the same error like him, the p25401.cab file problem. after a research i found that is a jped in clipart that is missing some color.
    i used beta cdmage and normal cdmage, and correct and rebuild all error (only 4), and still im getting this msg. i used isobuster and cdrwin 5 to creat virtual drive and still the same problem.
    my file size is 471100 exactly as descipt
    so please someone help me, im out of hope, it took me 5 days to download this cd...

also as i point out earlier, the cab problem came from a jpeg file from clipart, i think there is an option in the custom install that i can specify to take out the clipart installation, but i just cant find it....

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Should have given links to your last request(s), get Winrar open it point it to the cab file then at the top of the page hit "test" if it comes up with something its corrupt yes the size may be correct but it doesn't mean you got that file correctly.
    If it is corrupt PM me and I'll send you the file to save you re-downloading it oh! while you are at it test all your cabs another one could be corrupt too.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    thanks cwctv:
    i used winrar test it, and yes the target cab file is damaged, i tried to repair it with cdmage again, and still no good. that cab file is the only corrupt file on my cd
    the file name is P2561401.CAB size is 29,542,747 kbs.
    i wonder if u can send it to me or any solution to fix it
    and also if u send it to me, how can i use it, should i just extract all the cd on my hhd then replace the cab file?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    You can't repair it yes I can send it BUT what size will your email account take ?
    Do you only have it on cd ?
    I can only send 10 megs at one go so I will have to rar it anyways. PM me with your details and I will go from there.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    check ur pm ctv

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    thanks you very much ctv for helping me with this problem
    indeed the cab file was damaged, ctv was nice enough to send me the cab file over msn, and after some chatting, the dl was done, i tried to install it again, it works out like magic, thanks you ctv. the moral in this story is no matter which program u try or which solution u try to get, nothing is better than a friend's help, lol
    cyu

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Well thank you very much for that man glad to of helped out don't wear the file out eh!!!