Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Music

Anyone know 2 songs that are based on Romeo and Juliet? If so.. please give me lyrics or link to lyrics and the song title. Thanks

Edit: My first account don't work. I changed it to a fake email.. so I gotta make a new account.. sorry..

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I'm not sure but my friend might know here.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by the.gringo@29 December 2003 - 22:46
    I'm not sure but my friend might know here.
    hes not your friend hes mine.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    hes mine too~!!!!!!!!

me and google go a long way back!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Dire Straits did a song called Romeo & Juliet, tho' I don't know if it is based on the play.

The Musical West Side Story, is definitely based on the play, so anything from that should fit the bill.

Do you have a peculiar porpoise in mind or is it just interest.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Good Morning eveyone. Feeling a bit better JP? I meant to warn you last night not to get the ratio of yeast and apple the wrong way round. You may not notice for a few days, in fact you will not notice for a few days, but it could have devastating results.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@30 December 2003 - 10:51
    Good Morning eveyone. Feeling a bit better JP? I meant to warn you last night not to get the ratio of yeast and apple the wrong way round. You may not notice for a few days, in fact you will not notice for a few days, but it could have devastating results.
    I have to go in for another work break today. You know the scoop, couple of days in over the festivities to relax and gather one's strength.

Having another wee Lem Sip before I go, otherwise generallly feeling on the up'n' up.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Thats good news JP. A couple of hours going through the sports sections via page 3 every turn of a page, I am sure will work wonders for you. See you later. Now get off sir. Someone has got to pay taxes to keep me.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@30 December 2003 - 11:03
    Thats good news JP. A couple of hours going through the sports sections via page 3 every turn of a page, I am sure will work wonders for you. See you later. Now get off sir. Someone has got to pay taxes to keep me.
    You never know - perhaps I am (J)Paul after all

10. Lounge   -   #10
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Romeo is Bleeding by Tom Waits is more West Side Story than the bard but its super tune, so get it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast