Thread: How About A Sticky Section For Singles

with all the fake files floating around it would be a great idea to have a sticky section devoted to verified singles as apposed to whole albums.How about it?

2. Music   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    nah the verified section is for any verified anyway not just for whole albums

and personally I hate singles!! I want albums!!!

3. Music   -   #3
    Retired
    Originally posted by Adster@30 December 2003 - 09:13

and personally I hate singles!! I want albums!!!
    I agree with Mr. Adster

4. Music   -   #4
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+30 December 2003 - 10:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 30 December 2003 - 10:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adster@30 December 2003 - 09:13

and personally I hate singles&#33;&#33; I want albums&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I agree with Mr. Adster [/b][/quote]
    I must Second to this too

I like Singles in the meaning if i can DL the whole folder that has the 2, 3 odd songs innit.

Gimme the Whole Shabang, dont tease&#33;

There&#39;s is so many possibilities out there to get full albums,
    i dont see the point running after 1 song.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

5. Music   -   #5
    I download full albums all the time as well but there has been many a time while making a mix for the wife were i needed a single song and had a bitch of a time finding the right file.Just try finding a non looped copy of some new single half the time you have to download about 20 copys of the same song before you find the right one.It was just an idea however.

6. Music   -   #6
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by lotep@31 December 2003 - 18:37
    Just try finding a non looped copy of some new single half the time you have to download about 20 copys of the same song before you find the right one.It was just an idea however.
    Maybe try another filesharing prog?

7. Music   -   #7
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    hey SL what kind of filesharing program would this person like?

8. Music   -   #8
    i don&#39;t believe there&#39;s a better sharing ap out there then this one at the moment.Like i said before it was just an idea i also download more albums then singled i just thought it might be cool to be able to scroll through lists of singles instead of hunting through all the fakes or waiting for someone to post the full album but i guess you guys disagree. oh well