Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Low Temps

bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    I ran Aquamark 3 again with my overclock of 400Mhz and i got a 37890. My old score is in my sig. Does that seem about right to yall? I would give yall a link, but when I press submit results online it says "cannot use arc" or something like that...
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

2. Software & Hardware   -   #62
    Alright, I ran all the test with my overclock to a 3200, and it didnt make a ton of difference lol....oh well..still nice scores.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #63
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@2 January 2004 - 02:31
    I ran Aquamark 3 again with my overclock of 400Mhz and i got a 37890. My old score is in my sig. Does that seem about right to yall? I would give yall a link, but when I press submit results online it says "cannot use arc" or something like that...
    The way to get the link to work, you have to select your result, and press "make public." Then select "view." After you have done these, you will be lead to the results. Copy the URL to the clipboard and save it to notepad. After you do this step, post it here.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #64
    Right after I click submit it like wont let me..i can put them anywhere or anything...how do i select my results? I cant get them on the website or nothin

5. Software & Hardware   -   #65
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@2 January 2004 - 03:28
    Right after I click submit it like wont let me..i can put them anywhere or anything...how do i select my results? I cant get them on the website or nothin
    Okay, after you run the benchmark, and you are connected to the internet, you select "submit." You will be then be redirected to your Aquamark sort of homepage. Then you will see all of the results you have submitted, with various names, such as "benchmark 2003--bla--bla." The most recent, I belive will be on top. You have options such as "compare" and "view," and "make public." Just select "view," or "make public (I think)." Then you will see your whole system spec as well as a detailed breakdown of your score.

That is what we are most interested in seeing.

Just play around with the buttons, dude; you will figure it out.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #66
    No, when I click submit it just says you cannot use the amc thing or something like that..shows no results at all

7. Software & Hardware   -   #67
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@2 January 2004 - 03:37
    No, when I click submit it just says you cannot use the amc thing or something like that..shows no results at all
    When you start the program you select:

select measurement

then select the only option available to you

after the benchmark is completed select submit.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #68
    Yes adam I know...it makes no since to me either..oh well just believe me..the score is true and im very happy with it. a $650 machine putting out those kind of results.

The main thing thats pissing me off right now is bittornet is giving me a max of like 3ks a second download NFSU...all i have is the demo right now..the graphics are sooooo AWESOME.

How many custom parts can u upgrade those cars with? Is it a whooole lot..cuz i like that. Adam I ask you because I think your the one that recommended the game.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #69
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@2 January 2004 - 04:29
    Yes adam I know...it makes no since to me either..oh well just believe me..the score is true and im very happy with it.  a $650 machine putting out those kind of results.

The main thing thats pissing me off right now is bittornet is giving me a max of like 3ks a second download NFSU...all i have is the demo right now..the graphics are sooooo AWESOME.

How many custom parts can u upgrade those cars with?  Is it a whooole lot..cuz i like that.  Adam I ask you because I think your the one that recommended the game.
    My favorite car so far for handling is the Acura RSX. As far as customizing the car, its okay, but I prefer the driving element to anything else.

Edit: that's great about your machine, but you really need to figure out how to use Aquamark3, its not that hard. Put your mind to it and figure it out.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #70
    It dont work..I cant like delete my account, and i can only have one account per email address...and i already have an account with aquamark..just when I click submit it dont work...so is there a way i can delete an account or something?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast