Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Files Do Most People D/l From You?

vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    I try to get hold of the latest movies, and thats what most people get from me, but i also have about 15 gig of mp3, which are quite popular, cos i have a broad range. (everything from elvis, to britney, to nirvana) which i guess comes from burnin CDs for the whole family.

8 mile, and castaway seem to be my most popular uploads of all time
    <insert signature here>

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Alot of people get music and images off me Like music bonjovi
    and images of nude celebs

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    i usually have futurama episodes, and some of my MP3s downloaded... then occasionally i get some files downloaded from me that i havent even got on my system

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    TRshady
    Ha, recently Ive starting getting films and thats the only thingpeople download off me, while my mp3&#39;s collect dust. The one is my most uploaded file.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Same here, ive got 2000 odd files sharing, but only my films get downloaded, ive got some great quality new ones and there are three films in particular that are always being downloaded off me

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    I see a lot of ppl downloading games off me too. The sweet home alabama thing has been downloaded the most all time or me. That&#39;s what i don&#39;t get, its not that great of a movie. Ever since i d/l 8 mile..its been like chinatown for that movie.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Bangbus videos are also very hot. --

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    most people dwnld prOn from me....i only have bout 200MB+ prOn....i have about 1000+ song shared....but very few dwnld it...may be my song is lame.. ...now i know why people like kazaa very much...

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Frasier - since I&#39;ve got most of the episodes, and "Gangs of New York" still seems to be very popular.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Movies, mostly City by the sea, the Quiet American, Tuxedo and Friday after Next.
    (sorry about the download PMM, dont know what happened)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast