Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Think My Sig Is Offensive?

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    ive had a few peeps say they thought my sig was bad. but hell, its babies...and you eat them too...........if you say you dont, then your lying. (supposed to be a joke, but some stupid people wont get it.) ............ps: i DO eat them, but only in moderation, like on holidays, family reunions, etc........... You people act like i eat them all the time. Calm down!! Im not eating your kids (yet).

if you took the above shit seriously, then you need to get some friends in the real world, and smash your computer, cuz you are WAY too into this shit.

*edit*oh, and i dont care if you think this post was stupid. I know its stupid.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Double Agent
    having fun with Saddam Hussien down in hell?

need a jesus fish? :music1:

3. Lounge   -   #3
    lol james, good one, lol

4. Lounge   -   #4
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    to call your signature image offensive would only give you the negative attention you desire.
    any attention at all, I assume.
    that's just pathetic.

everyone is entitled to their own religious beliefs, ideaology, and diet plans.
    why you think anyone here is really interested any nyone elses, or yours in particular, is beyond me.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

5. Lounge   -   #5
    if you read what i said , then you would have your answer. :ive had a few peeps say they thought my sig was bad" ............ im just curious, and its something to talk about, seeing as how this is a FORUM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I've seen the same thing said about other religious imagery in sigs. They eventually get taken down. The fact that you happen to worship the devil is not the issue. It's the fact that you worship anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@30 December 2003 - 19:33
    if you read what i said , then you would have your answer. :ive had a few peeps say they thought my sig was bad" ............ im just curious, and its something to talk about, seeing as how this is a FORUM.
    So PM them, and tell them to fuck off.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+30 December 2003 - 04:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 30 December 2003 - 04:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mïcrösöül°V³@30 December 2003 - 19:33
    So PM them, and tell them to fuck off.

[/b][/quote]
    nah, i aint like that. its not like im offended. but i try to be a contributing member of the forum, and some peeps think that just because your sig is "wierd" then you dont have anything valid to say. (BTW, i dont worship the devil, i just dig the symbol, again...... its humor) and....if it wasnt humor, then who made the avatar i have? i sure as hell didnt&#33;&#33; (ps: i know it was badassbuddy.com, so dont tell me, lol)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Considering that a lot of people eat jelly babies, and they are not virtual, how can anyone find your sig offensive. Unless by pure chance, and what a chance&#33; Someone who is looking in has had that nightmare.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I think your sig and av are funny

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast