Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aol New Best Kept P2p Secret(sort Of)

they don't look in every mailbox, they scan them and if it something important they will open it without you knowing it.

invasion of privacy yes, but you have illagal copyrighted stuff, and if you read their terms you will see they have more rights then you think. AOL is good for chatting nothing more. their isn't any privacy on it. its all watched too well. sorry to say.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I tried the sample Ware*...and although I was impressed that you could do this in AOL, it wasn't good at all. Firstly its so slow to open an email. Secondly, even though there is no wait, the download is too slow. And finally, yes AOL allows 15GB but the movies are cut into 65 pieces...too much work if you ask me. You'd be better off using K++

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    johnboy writes:
    "I tried the sample Ware*...and although I was impressed that you could do this in AOL, it wasn't good at all. Firstly its so slow to open an email. Secondly, even though there is no wait, the download is too slow. And finally, yes AOL allows 15GB but the movies are cut into 65 pieces...too much work if you ask me. You'd be better off using K++ "

1.if u have aol software install it would only take half a sec to open an aol mail..
    2.get cable. and get aol software..i was just giving u a look what i had in my
    aol webmail without the software.
    3.aol(software) has a download manager where u can resume ur downloads and download all ur attachments so it can be queued..so u dont have to wait to download one piece of mail at a time..

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    hmm interesting...well for one i don't feel like installing AOL. Secondly I know i need to enter a credit card #. And finally, its still slower than kazaa

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    This is old skool. AOL Ware z chat rooms have been pirate kings forever. This is how it works: request a file from a robot in a room, it will be sent to you in chunks [usually RARs or ZIPs].

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    You don't need to enter a credit card number. Just choose the pay through telephone bill and if that doesn't work chose bill me later and it's a go.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    does it matter how you pay for it? AOL is crap, which software is filled with spyware and lots of other goodies you might not like flying around your computer B)

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    dose this realy realy work anyone. cos i got the new aol 8. and ill try it on that.

what is the d/l speed?

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    hmmm someone said aol emails were quick to open
    my ass
    they took ages
    also
    it6 is a very good kept secret cos i nev er knew about it and i was with them for ages

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by lunatacs@27 February 2003 - 22:11
    does it matter how you pay for it? AOL is crap, which software is filled with spyware and lots of other goodies you might not like flying around your computer B)
    didnt i say no FLAMMING about AOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast