Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aol New Best Kept P2p Secret(sort Of)

Poster BT Rep: +5
    before i start saying anything..please no flammin about aol..k back to the subject.if u have aol(AIM wont work)..they have chatrooms that send all kind of goodies through email..which aol can hold over 15 gigabytes (thats a whole harddrive)..you will get vcd,svcd,dvd movies..new mp3 albums..retail softwares..pc games..ps2..xbox..no queues..no bandwidth limit..no popups..no ads..but anywayz..

heres a list what u can get frum the servers

solution list
    imperial list

if you dont know how to get these mails heres a link that can help u..remember aol can only hold 1000 new mails max..so dont request too much

TUTORIAL 1

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    wow

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    TRshady
    THIS IS MAD

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    TRshady
    The link will bring up an error page. Just remove http:// (leaving just one then press enter.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    imported_pattyluce
    Originally posted by TRshady@19 February 2003 - 23:36
    bad spellers of the world untie.....
    I thought it was 'dyslexics of the world untie ' Must be another version eh

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    wow. now i just have to trade for some aol accounts. Thanks for the heads up on that...

RK

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    iBLoStboY's Avatar Poster
    This has been going on for awhile on AOL - there were plenty of rooms before and AOL blocked people from entering those rooms or creating rooms with names like "Ware*" etc etc. Its pretty easy to get stuff from there - they use programs called Massmailers - where they e-mail you a list of stuff they can send you - each file being numbered and all you have to do is just type "send 87" etc etc in the chat room to get the file. I use to go to those rooms when i had a 56k - but didn't dare to download anything (slow connection) - went in to get AOL proggies - scrollers - punters - LOL! aww the good Old days! hahaha

thanks for the info i'll check them out - though i don't know how safe is it getting stuff from there - since your mailbox will be full of files

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Cool tip riceboi thanks..

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    aol attemp on p2p hehe

there was some channal back in the day on AOL such as Ware* or vvarez or games or appz and something called APC dont remember too well but those channals are dead now and so most of the channals. AOL bans people very fast. so watch it. as for that little trick well that person will have his acount removed. AOL knows if you have any copyrighted stuff in mailboxs

cheers

PS> thnx for sharing

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    lunatacs writes:
    "AOL knows if you have any copyrighted stuff in mailboxs"

isnt this invasion of privacy?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast