Thread: Bad Ip Updater

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    when i use the bad IP updater there is an error when i try to download it from the peer guardian database so i untick the box as you can see below is it OK to do it this way?

Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    do not use the one from peer guardian, and it looks like you have the latest update now anyway.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by firefox@30 December 2003 - 23:44
    do not use the one from peer guardian, and it looks like you have the latest update now anyway.
    why not? The Peer Guardian database is updated constantly.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    There is sometimes IPs in there you dont want. I know the MSN IP is in there, because 2 people had a problem going on to MSN messenger when they were using those IPs (it might have been removed but I dont know). I think I even heard that someones IP from this fourm was once in there.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    You can get version 1.3 of Bad Ip Updater from http://www.aldostools.com and it should update from the PeerGuardian database better, because you can specify the address that the update is downloaded from.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mik3ll@31 December 2003 - 06:16
    There is sometimes IPs in there you dont want. I know the MSN IP is in there, because 2 people had a problem going on to MSN messenger when they were using those IPs (it might have been removed but I dont know). I think I even heard that someones IP from this fourm was once in there.
    Ha maybe it was that e-thugs IP address.LMAO