Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Open House

Poster
    The drinks are on me.

No Pish, No nonsense. If you want any of that then please go elsewhere. You have my blessing.

I am serving up drinks to anyone who wants one. Whatever happened elsewhere, it matters not a jot. The drinks are on me, to anyone.

There is one rule. Leave your issues at the door. You can pick them back up when you leave and carry on with them, that is a matter for you.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I'll drink to that

*raises glass*

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@31 December 2003 - 01:15
    The drinks are on me.

No Pish, No nonsense. If you want any of that then please go elsewhere. You have my blessing.

I am serving up drinks to anyone who wants one. Whatever happened elsewhere, it matters not a jot. The drinks are on me, to anyone.

There is one rule. Leave your issues at the door. You can pick them back up when you leave and carry on with them, that is a matter for you.
    I'll have stella please Mr P!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ex-member
    Morgan&#39;s and Coke, please

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by fugley+31 December 2003 - 01:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 31 December 2003 - 01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@31 December 2003 - 01:15
    The drinks are on me.

I&#39;ll have stella please Mr P&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Actually to keep with my theme tonight I&#39;ll have a yard of Klingon Blood Wine&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by fugley+31 December 2003 - 01:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 31 December 2003 - 01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@31 December 2003 - 01:15
    The drinks are on me.

I&#39;ll have stella please Mr P&#33; [/b][/quote]
    i too will have a pint of wife-beater please.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Got any Carlsberg, the Stella goes straight to my head

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Good lads it&#39;s pint&#39;s all round.

Phone some friends and get them to come over. I&#39;ll pay for the taxis when they arrive.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Pint sounds good to me

Mans drink hey JP

Special Brew for me

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    I have sent out for the bloodwine fugs.

Can I offer you an apple until it arrives.

Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast