Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lcd Monitors

Im looking for a good lcd monitor with a fast response time ( under 20 ms. ) without speakers and arround 18 or 19 inch...

Price arround 6 or 700.00 usd.

I want to use this for general surfing and some games like ut2k3, Halo, call of duty ect. Game playing is only a few hours a week .

I have been looking for a long time but cant find much info on response times in most overviews and tech specs . So I thought the k-lite guys would know, does anyone got any ideas ???

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    600 or 700? i could build a decent gaming compouter w/ that....are you sure you want to spend taht much on a monitor?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Yea. I want something that will last for a long time, and have a great picture,I need another moniter for my next pc Im going to TRY to build...

This one Im on now goes to the kids...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl2
    http://resellerratings.dealtime.com/xPP-Mo...__20_-viewsonic
    or
    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?...ory=1226&DEPA=1

best you can get reponse time I believe is 16ms and dell just came out with a 20incher

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Lick My Lovepump
    Once you bought it and got it, if there are any "dead pixels" you should immediately take it back and demand a refund.

Pretend you got a 1024x768 native resolution LCD monitor. Thats 786432 pixels you should have viewable. But, you only really get 786429. This can be very annoying, and if you get on but they say its standard to have one or 2 dead, tell them that if they don't replace it, then it was falsely advertised, since it said you get 1024x768, but you don't.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@30 December 2003 - 21:57
    Once you bought it and got it, if there are any "dead pixels" you should immediately take it back and demand a refund.

Pretend you got a 1024x768 native resolution LCD monitor. Thats 786432 pixels you should have viewable. But, you only really get 786429. This can be very annoying, and if you get on but they say its standard to have one or 2 dead, tell them that if they don't replace it, then it was falsely advertised, since it said you get 1024x768, but you don't.
    Alot of places, like newegg on their LCD's, have a minimum 3 dead pixel clause.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by _John_Lennon_+31 December 2003 - 03:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_John_Lennon_ &#064; 31 December 2003 - 03:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mad Cat@30 December 2003 - 21:57

Pretend you got a 1024x768 native resolution LCD monitor. Thats 786432 pixels you should have viewable. But, you only really get 786429. This can be very annoying, and if you get on but they say its standard to have one or 2 dead, tell them that if they don&#39;t replace it, then it was falsely advertised, since it said you get 1024x768, but you don&#39;t.
    Alot of places, like newegg on their LCD&#39;s, have a minimum 3 dead pixel clause. [/b][/quote]
    In the UK we can legally return the item within 7 days of purchase if we are not satisfied with its quality.

EDIT: its not exactly 7 days, but megh, I&#39;m tired so I&#39;m not doing research.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    muchspl2
    in america we can refuses payment if you use a cc
    I would send it back cod return receipt and reverse charges if that happen to me

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    All of the 18 or 19 inch viewsonic have response times of 25 and 30 ms. some 17 have 16 ms. response times but i wanted something bigger..
    I seen the 20 incher that dell has but that is like 1000.00 usd...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast