Thread: Splinter Cell Released For Pc

Ubi Soft announced today that Splinter Cell is now available for the PC (USA). The game is a direct port of the Xbox version with some "adjustments" designed to take advantage of better PC Hardware.

Covert stealth-action game featuring a compelling original storyline and characters inspired by the world of Tom Clancy and endorsed by the famous author
    Revolutionary lighting, shadowing, animation, physics, and sound effects create an astonishingly realistic tension-filled experience
    Diverse stealth techniques including sniping, split jumping, zip lining, rappelling, and using human shields bring gameplay possibilities to a new level
    Experimental intelligence gadgets (night/thermal vision goggles, prototype weapons and surveillance gear, etc.) give Fisher the edge against his enemies
    Multiple award winner including the E3 Game Critics Award for best action game and the ECTS overall best game of the show award

2. Games   -   #2
    I rather get it for PS2 when it comes out so i dont have to buy all the hardware to make it look good.

3. Games   -   #3
    Ya, I need some more games on my PS2... I play my computer way to much...

4. Games   -   #4
    God!

just played the demo - it was crap as hell

controls are stupid
    aiming is stupid
    AI is STOOOOOPID

and you need a beast to run it.

lucky i had the goods

maybe IGI2 will be better......

5. Games   -   #5
    This game is really cool - IGI2 isn't in the same league - amateur hour in comparison. Ignore any preconceptions with the demo and play the full version.