View Poll Results: What's the best movie of 2003?

Voters
482. You may not vote on this poll
  • Finding Nemo

38 7.88%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

59 12.24%
  • S.W.A.T

15 3.11%
  • Bruce Almighty

13 2.70%
  • Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

14 2.90%
  • Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

203 42.12%
  • The Matrix Revolutions

34 7.05%
  • X-Men 2

11 2.28%
  • Kill Bill Vol. 1

46 9.54%
  • Bad Boys 2

17 3.53%
  • Other - Please Specify

32 6.64%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Movie Of 2003

My Webpage

mystic river isnt mentioned because tim robbins and sean penn are both lowlife communists. listen to some of the comments they have made about america and our president.

i did watch the movie though, even though i hate both of them and it was pretty good.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    Old Fella
    Originally posted by javelinmansst@9 January 2004 - 12:54
    My Webpage
    Why is that a link back to this page - some sort of game

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hmmm, this is a tough decision. This year was an exceptionally good one for movies. Sure some films that were expected to be awesome, turned out to be quite dissapointing, while others just blew our socks off. Let me see I must say that both ROTK and Kill Bill were great rollarcoaster rides of films. Also great were Mystic River, Master and Commander, and the Last Samurai, but If I had to choose a 'best' film of 2003 then...Im going to go out on a limb here and say Lost in Translation. Maybe Im just a romantic sap...but it honestly was one the most endearing films Ive seen in quite some time.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Poster
    I voted other, I was going to say Love Actually was my fave, but I think it was released this year here... I didn't think it was the greatest movie, but it was much better than I thought, and I almost like hugh grant.

T3 was crap, it was just another lame action movie. ROTK was great, i went to see all three again at a amovie marathon... after 10 hours, I was still loving it. Nemo was funny, and my girlfriend's vote goes to it without a doubt.

Pirates of the Carribean was great as well, and would be close to my other favourites. SWAT was good, but it was just a no brainer action movie like T3 when it comes down to it.

I'm a few hours till finished on Kill Bill, so I'll see what it's like when it finishes downloading.
    Stoopid News - My Blog / Stoopid News site. All wierd, wacky, crazy news.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Originally posted by mogadishu@2 January 2004 - 22:14
    The Quiet American.

Did anyone else see it, it was absolutely brilliant.
    i saw it and liked it. it used brendan frasier's happy-go-lucky, boy-next-door image very well as a disguise for his character's conniving nature. and for a story that was written in the 1950s, it's still surprisingly relevant to the politics of today. but it's not a movie that i'd need to watch more than once, 'cause a convincing political/moral lesson doesn't necessarily make for enduring entertainment.

my favorite was Pirates Of The Caribbean, with Lost In Translation and Kill Bill Vol 1 running a close tie for 2nd place.

Merci Pour Le Chocolat was a favorite of mine, as well. actually a 2002 film, but i don't think many people had any chance to see it in the U.S. until the dvd came out in 2003.

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    My favorite movie isn't listed and it's quite a pity for such great comedy!!

Anger Management is my personal favorite!

Great fun the whole movie along, one of very few comedies (along with freaky friday) to be able to make you REALLY laugh on the floor the whole playtime.

It is also a movie who brought some fresh air in the times of refilming movies and producing suites.

Just my opinion

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    kill bill pwns
    yeah.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    ROTK is teh fav. LOTR movies (not including the EE versions, they are #1 overall ), not to mention the fav. out of teh books as well (not including the Silmarilion)

POTC and Finding Nemo tie for 2nd for me

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Poster
    voted for M revolutions , but my fav movie of the year was matrix reloaded and and in second place , captain jack sparrow , depp was really funny.

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    necromancerxp
    Lord of The Rings: Return of The King

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast