Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Overnet Lite

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    sorry, i dont use eMule, and im not planning to either.... if you cant host it, how about sharing it on k-lite?

tralalala

p.s: i have to try it after what ive heard...

2. File Sharing   -   #132
    hi again all!
    thx for ur tips to transfer emule temp files on overnet. works perfectly, except 4 that annoying but not too long hashing thing at the beginning.
    i am a botherer and proud of it (not good english? i dont care).
    could u tell me how u can see u are a validated pro user (im just curious)
    my connection is 2400/384.
    how many connections should i allow? the default value is set on 45, which seems quite small to me.
    for previous pb, thx a lot to antiwinner22 and musleman. and most of all shame on u tpmj, errors not allowed. boohbohhhbobhbohobhbhhobbhbobhobh.
    she's my baby.
    http://site.ifrance.com/aatelevision/La5/LaM46c.jpg
    Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l'Administration Economique

3. File Sharing   -   #133
    BANNED
    hey put your max connection on 150, you can lower it if you see problems, for more info feel free to vist our forums at kltforums, just hit the sig. we have more info there for you with visuals

4. File Sharing   -   #134
    no ones answered my questions yet...

where do i download this "lite" versionof overnet?! can someone post a download link (not eMule link)?

thanks

tralalala

5. File Sharing   -   #135
    Originally posted by tralalala@18 February 2004 - 13:33

where do i download this "lite" versionof overnet?! can someone post a download link (not eMule link)?

thanks

tralalala
    http://ultimate.250free.com/overnetlite052.exe

6. File Sharing   -   #136
    Originally posted by sharedholder+18 February 2004 - 15:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 18 February 2004 - 15:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tralalala@18 February 2004 - 13:33

where do i download this "lite" versionof overnet?&#33; can someone post a download link (not eMule link)?

thanks

tralalala
    http://ultimate.250free.com/overnetlite052.exe [/b][/quote]
    that link says im forbidden from accessing it (either abuse or visitors from my region are restricted - Israel)

tralalala

7. File Sharing   -   #137
    BANNED
    i have sent you a pm on the kltforums if you can&#39;t get the overnet lite there and you want it let me know on that forum i will get it to you a different way

8. File Sharing   -   #138
    Poster
    hey mussle did u look at that new perviewer, edwatch if any1 know how to make that evil error message go away. now what im doing is i have the previewer in my temp folder (i use overnet) and when i start it up it just gives me an error. am i doing this right? i want to use this 1 since iv been getting to many probs with lanviewer and the fact that there is ALOT of fakes in movis right now. trust me (such as i d/led lotr return of the king and it was freekign chasing amy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ) but thats about it.
    Image Resized

this is what it looks like to have HIGH ID and not be firewalled

9. File Sharing   -   #139
    man... that link from the 250free.com site doesnt work for me, and i tried the other way you said musleman.... but it aint working, so is there any way you can get me the file that was on the links at the beginning of this thread??

tralalala

10. File Sharing   -   #140
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MvM@18 February 2004 - 22:47
    hey mussle did u look at that new perviewer, edwatch if any1 know how to make that evil error message go away. now what im doing is i have the previewer in my temp folder (i use overnet) and when i start it up it just gives me an error.&nbsp; am i doing this right? i want to use this 1 since iv been getting to many probs with lanviewer and the fact that there is ALOT of fakes in movis right now. trust me &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; (such as i d/led lotr return of the king and it was freekign chasing amy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &nbsp; ) but thats about it.
    what error boss?? explain more please.

@tralalala pm me when you get back here and i will find a way of getting it to you anybody else wants a working copy of the overnet lite you can find it here

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast