Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Overnet Lite

Poster
    overnet lite wont launch on windows 98 SE PC's

2. File Sharing   -   #72
    Poster
    Originally posted by Angel Of Destiny@24 January 2004 - 18:02
    overnet lite wont launch on windows 98 SE PC's
    I see, will it launch if you delete the Pro.dll file?

3. File Sharing   -   #73
    I was dlding a file, then i shut down my pc
    after opening overnet lite again my download was gone?
    He is is the tempfile list, but he dont download.....

Can anyone help me?
    :helpsmile:

4. File Sharing   -   #74
    Um i'm not getting any download files.... the availability is 20 and i still can't connect I got the regular overnet with the host file fixes because i can't find overnet lite even by searching it in overnet the speeds suck right now and i can't find the reg edit file and i don't have the pro.dll file arrrgggg it's a mess! someone help!!

Now it can't even connect jsut stuck on the checking registration thingy

5. File Sharing   -   #75
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    try this, close overnet, and overwrite your contact.dat (located in your overnet folder) with this one then restart overnet

6. File Sharing   -   #76
    BANNED
    if vargus's tip does not do it for you then go here and install the loader i have listed and that way atleast you don't have the banner and stuff.

but i think vargus got it your contact could be corrupt

7. File Sharing   -   #77
    Originally posted by Tmpj@31 December 2003 - 11:02
    I've mentioned in earlier posts that I were going to create my own installer for Overnet. And so it is, there are NO adware/spyware applications included.

Yes, its done. I hope you'll like it! 

Let it be said, there are no differences in Overnet itself, Its just Overnet Pro the second the installation is complete.
    Yo!

Hey, thanks for doing that!

Works great. I am downloding now at 54 K/Bs as a "Validated Pro Client!". Takes about two minutes to start the D/L, and I have 5 users upping from me sharing 19 K/Bs bandwidth.

Great mod!

8. File Sharing   -   #78
    Originally posted by kazaalite4ever@25 January 2004 - 10:25
    Works great. I am downloding now at 54 K/Bs as a "Validated Pro Client!". Takes about two minutes to start the D/L, and I have 5 users upping from me sharing 19 K/Bs bandwidth.

Here ya go!

Thanks again.

9. File Sharing   -   #79
    hello new to k-lite forum..

ive been sorta in a long search for something to help me search for files without the super scare of spy/ad/virus mumbo jumbo. been doing a lot of reading about this overnet lite on this thread and it seems ppl are really satisfied. so i got it going..and so far its working perfectly!..

its been so long since ive used a p2p program, ive been sorta stuck and i sorta recommend downloading off newsgroups..well if u are subscribed to a service that gives u access to newsgroups. anyways, the only real drawback which isn't much is that u cant search and get wut you want exactly when u want it for newsgroups..so its always sorta helpfull to have overnet or some p2p software that gives u that ability to search and get results quickly instead of requesting and waitng

..but um. overnet lite is doing a fantastic job thus far. um so much props to this program..and thanx to tmpj for posting it up!!! my search for a good p2p is completed..for now hehe.

ok no more talking..
    later guys B)

10. File Sharing   -   #80
    Just had two questions about overnet-lite

>>Does anyone know what firewall settings we use for overnet lite?

>>And, for we WINDOWS ME users who can't install the PRO.DLL, does that mean that we aren't geting as fast a downloads as those that do? In other words, do we need the pro.dll to get these fast speeds...??

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast