Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad Ips

TRshady
    Someone post a link to where I can get 'peer guardian' please. Sounds like that program will save me a lot of time coz I can't be arsed to type each one in manually.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by ripley02+7 March 2003 - 18:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ripley02 @ 7 March 2003 - 18:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nahan@7 March 2003 - 10:42
    http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,...d,109584,00.asp
    didn&#39;t the person that downloaded all 600 of those songs download them all in one day? i could of swore i&#39;d read that they had somewhere. [/b][/quote]
    That person was uploading songs, not downloading them. On another note, the RIAA can kiss all our asses. It will be a sad day for this country when Verizon or any company has to turn over user identities without probable cause to anyone who simply fills out a form. The music/movie industry will keep up this fight to the bitter end, but they aren&#39;t going to win that case. In fact, there is a very good chance that it will progress to the Supreme Court. Verizon certainly has the resources to fight it, and the RIAA isn&#39;t going anywhere either. --

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Poster

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Bad IP addresses/Bob&#39;s Block List (BBL)

Check it out, it will become also useful to block any spammers and such...

also,

http://koti.mbnet.fi/zerodata/

he also posts badip that may help some people

but i believe the website is down or something, at least here on my end.

cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123