tilen76's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@11 March 2003 - 22:53
    I got laid last night, happy enough?

Was for me!

-SJ™
    That's the spirit.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Hmm... something fun, yeah heck, I need to read something fun. Sorry I can't contribute with anything myself at the mo, but I got a little upset this weekend.

Why ? Oh, nothing in particular, other than the plummer who installed the toilet when they built this house made a piss poor job, and made a pipe about 2mm too long, which has now caused the plastic pipe going up into the toilet to break (ok, only took 6 years...) so, at the mo, no toilet for me. And to top it off, I can't turn off the water line into my apartemnt, but have to turn it off for the whole floor (I am sure they'll just LUUUV me when I do that). I just don't get why they din't put in a couple of ballofix (what is that in plural anyway ?). Ah well, at least got the spare parts now, now I just need some time so I can fix it =)

Apart from that, my power supply in my desktop blew on sunday evening. Great deal there, had to go over to the store and get a new one (settled for a nice black one at 470W, think that'll do the job). Of course I came out with a new HD, controller card and ended up finally ordering that sony dvd-burner.

Not funny enuff ? Hmm... how about getting jealous at my friends who are down skiing in italy at the mo ? Not that either ? Gah, I give up!

<-- off for some anime watching...

Ah&#33; At least I can work from home tomorrow, that&#39;s gotta be fun&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #14
    SuperJude™ Posted on 11 March 2003 - 16:53
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I got laid last night, happy enough?

thats the spirit make love not war

5. Lounge   -   #15
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danne@11 March 2003 - 23:20
    Hmm... something fun, yeah heck, I need to read something fun. Sorry I can&#39;t contribute with anything myself at the mo, but I got a little upset this weekend.

Why ? Oh, nothing in particular, other than the plummer who installed the toilet when they built this house made a piss poor job, and made a pipe about 2mm too long, which has now caused the plastic pipe going up into the toilet to break (ok, only took 6 years...) so, at the mo, no toilet for me. And to top it off, I can&#39;t turn off the water line into my apartemnt, but have to turn it off for the whole floor (I am sure they&#39;ll just LUUUV me when I do that). I just don&#39;t get why they din&#39;t put in a couple of ballofix (what is that in plural anyway ?). Ah well, at least got the spare parts now, now I just need some time so I can fix it =)

Apart from that, my power supply in my desktop blew on sunday evening. Great deal there, had to go over to the store and get a new one (settled for a nice black one at 470W, think that&#39;ll do the job). Of course I came out with a new HD, controller card and ended up finally ordering that sony dvd-burner.

Not funny enuff ? Hmm... how about getting jealous at my friends who are down skiing in italy at the mo ? Not that either ? Gah, I give up&#33;

<-- off for some anime watching...

Ah&#33; At least I can work from home tomorrow, that&#39;s gotta be fun&#33;
    ....I think you kinda missed the point

OH WELL NOTHING IS GOING TO BRING ME DOWN.

I hope things get better for you. I read a quote this morning that I Totally agree with.

"You can only be as happy as you decide to be"

Oh, and I&#39;m sure people won&#39;t care that much about not having running water for a little while. They will ask why they don&#39;t have water, and the manager will say, "we&#39;re fixing a pipe" and all will be good. It&#39;s not your fault, they won&#39;t even know it&#39;s because of your apt. And if they happen to find out, I think they will feel more sorry for you than angry. I know I would.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

6. Lounge   -   #16
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    *bump*

I come back from Christmas holiday and everyone is squabbling :&#39;(

Can we please get group hug?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    /me is huggin&#39; the lot of you

Feel Teh Luv

Cheers: