Thread: S.t.a.l.k.e.r

krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    I just checked out Stalker the alpha version I got from suprnova, may i say that this game is looking pretty tight for that piece of game play.... I also gave DOOM3 a look another great lookin game so far..... Cant wait for these games to be realsed next year , Wonder if there gonna have HL2 alpha i can get a peek of

2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by krome@31 December 2003 - 21:22
    I just checked out Stalker the alpha version I got from suprnova, may i say that this game is looking pretty tight for that piece of game play.... I also gave DOOM3 a look another great lookin game so far..... Cant wait for these games to be realsed next year , Wonder if there gonna have HL2 alpha i can get a peek of
    there was the stolen version release a while ago. i wouldn't dl it anymore

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    stalker: oblivion lost is pretty damn good looking, the story looks promising, and on top of that, it's an fps! you gotta go on quests and stuff, and the game is supposed to last a long time, kinda like knights of the old republic, the ai is supposed to be human like but of course your not gonna see that in this alpha. doom3 stalker and half life 2 make 2004 that much better

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@31 December 2003 - 19:02
    stalker: oblivion lost is pretty damn good looking, the story looks promising, and on top of that, it's an fps! you gotta go on quests and stuff, and the game is supposed to last a long time, kinda like knights of the old republic, the ai is supposed to be human like but of course your not gonna see that in this alpha. doom3 stalker and half life 2 make 2004 that much better
    correct, 2004 is gonna be that best year for games comming out!! B) B) B)

i just love fps games...

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by krome+31 December 2003 - 19:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (krome @ 31 December 2003 - 19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@31 December 2003 - 19:02
    stalker: oblivion lost is pretty damn good looking, the story looks promising, and on top of that, it&#39;s an fps&#33;&nbsp; you gotta go on quests and stuff, and the game is supposed to last a long time, kinda like knights of the old republic, the ai is supposed to be human like but of course your not gonna see that in this alpha.&nbsp; doom3 stalker and half life 2 make 2004 that much better&nbsp;
    correct, 2004 is gonna be that best year for games comming out&#33;&#33; B) B) B)

i just love fps games... [/b][/quote]
    Damn straight :

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by krome@31 December 2003 - 19:22
    thanks for the old news, i made a topic about this like an hour after it came out should have kept posts in there

7. Games   -   #7
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+31 December 2003 - 22:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 31 December 2003 - 22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by krome@31 December 2003 - 19:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad
    @31 December 2003 - 19:02
    stalker: oblivion lost is pretty damn good looking, the story looks promising, and on top of that, it&#39;s an fps&#33; you gotta go on quests and stuff, and the game is supposed to last a long time, kinda like knights of the old republic, the ai is supposed to be human like but of course your not gonna see that in this alpha. doom3 stalker and half life 2 make 2004 that much better

correct, 2004 is gonna be that best year for games comming out&#33;&#33; B) B) B)

i just love fps games...
    Damn straight : [/b][/quote]
    amen. fps is my life. now i&#39;m kinda switchin over to 3rd person.

8. Games   -   #8
    hey, anyone notice how the sounds for the weapons in this alpha are, i don&#39;t know how to put this, the exact weapon sounds from cs (except that minigun thing)? the ak sounds like the ak from cs. the pistol sounds like the sp320 from cs. that p90 looking gun sounds like the p90 from cs. and a bunch more of em sound like cs. , maybe there were no weapon sounds in the alpha build, so who ever put it up on the web might have put the sounds in the sound directory of stalker from counterstrike to keep the game from crashing. just a thought, i hope the sounds will be better when the game is released, which i know it will. sorry if anyone else pointed this out, but this is the only thread on page 1 in gamesworld about stalker, so i naturally came here to post it.

9. Games   -   #9
    i knw stalker rulez and stuff but i don think this a demo so is it wrth d/loadin