Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: 18 Yr Old And 14 Yr Old

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Well I'm 22 and my girls 29 (30 this year haha&#33 so thats a 7 year gap. But at our ages that is acceptable.
    Under the age of 16 is not socailly acceptable and you intentions could be mis-read. I'd leave it to be honest.
    Happy New Year.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Shes turning 15 on monday, I told her that we should wait till shes 16 or 17
    I was just wondering what other people think i Should do. Cuz I do like her, but I only want to do what is right

3. Lounge   -   #13
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by leafs116@31 December 2003 - 22:42
    I was just wondering what other people think i Should do. Cuz I do like her, but I only want to do what is right
    Fuck what we think.You need to worry about what her Father is going to think.If it is ok by him then date her.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by leafs116@31 December 2003 - 17:53

But I feel that theres no way i can do that. Becuase in Canada at 18 yrs ur an adult, so quite frankly id be a pedophile..I feel that it would be wrong do even think of something like that, let alone do it!
    You just answered your own question!!

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    im 14 and think it's wrong - 14 is still young, but 15 isn't so bad. if you do people will call you pedo and pervert i think she is too young and you should wait until shes older

6. Lounge   -   #16
    HaHa! I dont think she has to worry about being called names for going out with an older guy.

But, me on the other hand. Ive already been ridiculed by a guy cuz he heard she liked me. And, lol, my parents tease me cuz they found a letter from her.

Kinda funny She stuck it on my windsheld wiper, and it snowed that night so i didnt notice, turned on the wipers adn the letter was crushed into the hood. My dad found it a week later

lol

How come not many people who are 18+ are replying, thats were I would expect the most highly opinionated stuff to come from. The stuff that i would face, based on my choice

7. Lounge   -   #17
    im 19 coming on to 20. Like i said if i was in your position id wait for 4yrs. I guess in that time you'll both probably fall for other people.
    I get the feeling your 14 yr old friend is in an infactuation period.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    shes been there for 3 years lol..
    I thought it would be better if we wait, that way we will know if we still like eachother, and we will be both more mature.. But for some reason i second guess my decision. Especially when i see her

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    if you do go out with her in about 2 weeks you wont be... thrill of the chase

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by leafs116@1 January 2004 - 03:15
    But for some reason i second guess my decision. Especially when i see her
    i know what you mean... have you talked to her about waiting a few years?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast