Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Burning Movies(newbie)

Aurora's Avatar Say CHEEEEEEEESS
    You are right! It's all wery confusing! So many diferent ways, my brain is burning!

I'll give it a rest for a day or two, then I'll try some other way.
    Talk to you all soon

Bye

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Go to dvdr.help.com and search. It takes a lot of research and can be frustrating. You will find on this forum as on most, that people will help you if you put the graft in. As previously stated, use bit torrent for big files (dvdr etc..). There are plenty of good, easy to follow dvd conversion guides out there. It is relatively straightforward to author a dvd compliant movie from vcd with little changes. Always remember, crap in = crap out.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Hello everyone i'm new to this whole conversion thing
    my goal was to get my avi files on dvd with dvd quality not looking like something out of the matrix
    these were the steps i made
    convet avi2vcd in boilsoft
    then i would go to tmpgenc to join my files then single depluxing
    or whatever that was then i used tmpgenc author when i woke up lol
    later i watched the movie that was terrible but i figured i was getting close
    anyway the picture quality was terrible and where i thought i joined the files there was no audio i will try the mentioned progam above but have a few questioned does this program give good quality ? how do i join the avi files ? and it also came to my attention this would be an vcd not a dvd which is my ultimate goal for the quality and to get a whole movie on 1 cd or dvd ..... Are there any suggestions one might give to help me
    end my sleepless nights and pounding my brain with all this sh----
    thanx in advance .i needed to vent .

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    okay i tried kvcd
    after a little time when tmpgenc is opened the screen on there says avi could not be compressed now what

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123