Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burning Movies(newbie)

I also am new to the DVD world and have d/l a few movies i have TMPGEnc and ULEAD MOVIE FACTORY 2 which works fine for some films ie pirates of the caribbean but when a try this with another film i still get a great pitcure but no sound! Can anybody point me in the right direction :helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    dvd2svcd/vcd/dvd

this is a good site it has a 1 click converting program and a massive help guide

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    DarkStar1041
    magix&#092;HomeDVD-movies is a good program never had a prb and is easy to use

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    you get better results if you extract the sound from a movie to a wav (get VirtualDub) first., then use TMPGenc to encode with the wav as the audio file.
    It might not be a codec problem, one-step encoding can often put sound out-of-sync, or indeed, no sound at all

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Old Fella
    Try using KVCD method from Muchspl2 - HERE

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    internet.news
    Originally posted by jonnjybegood@1 January 2004 - 13:13
    I also am new to the DVD world and have d/l a few movies i have TMPGEnc and ULEAD MOVIE FACTORY 2 which works fine for some films ie pirates of the caribbean but when a try this with another film i still get a great pitcure but no sound&#33; Can anybody point me in the right direction :helpsmile:
    First if you want to burn a movie you download from internet or kazaa lite k++,
    you surely want to burn the movie on - if possible - on one cd.

The best compression is DivX.

You should download the latest DivX Codecs from divx.com and then get
    VirtualDub, with which you can convert between many formats.

DivX is the best compression format.

If you want to see the movie on your DVD Player linked to TV, most DVD Players also play VCD/SVCD.
    But SVCD ofter requires more space then DivX. There are as well DVD Players playing DivX.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Old Fella
    I&#39;ve just started with VCD and find most movies will easily fit on 1 disc, and quality seems pretty good.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Aurora's Avatar Say CHEEEEEEEESS
    Ther is another thing that I would like to do&#33;
    I want to put the DVD rips I downloaded from kaza on DVD, so I can watch it on normal DVD player. There is also region problem. DVD players here are American region, while my computer and the DVD burner is from England. What program do I need? Some with the region setup.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Old Fella
    If you check the KVCD guide (see my sig below) it will show you how to burn a test CD to see if your DVD player will accept or not. Give it a try and see.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast