Thread: Scheduling K-lite Shut-oof

I want to schedule automatic shut-off of K-lite to safeguard against file loss due to a scheduled power cut. How can I do this?

Galt

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    DietK 2 rc2 have this op but it out of date this days ther is an rumer chip working
    on rc3 but i didn't see any info on this so i don't know ...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I checked it out, but it only offers to shut down when downloads are completed, not at a specific time as i would wish it to.

Thanks anyway..
    Galt

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by galt@26 February 2003 - 22:58
    I checked it out, but it only offers to shut down when downloads are completed, not at a specific time as i would wish it to.

Thanks anyway..
    Galt
    For my nolage ther isn't program doing this spacali to kazaa BUT ther is a lote of programes in the net how can be set to shut down
    at a specific time, in a set anount of time from the star of this prog and so on do a litall search in Google and u will find same
    few r FREEwhare i think don't know i used 1 on my old pc a few yers ago ...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    i would have a look into adding something into taskscheduler maybe a batch script that turns off your pc at a certain time would be pretty easy to do im sure.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    What about a batch script that tells it when to turn on?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Right now I use a nifty utility called "Switch Off" but it is not 100% reliable in forcing applications to close, and it's essentially designed to schedule shut down of the computer. Let's see if I can do something with the Task Scheduler. But do not know how to write a script..

Galt

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Ander post on this subgact can be viewed here:
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...ST&f=23&t=17457