Thread: Mpg Problem

I've read all the guides that people have given me but still can't figure this out. All the guides that were given to me had to do with fixing the audio synching problems on avi's but my problem is that the audio is out of sync after encoding. Avi perfect! MPG out of sync... Any solutions or tips?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    DARKSHADOW's Avatar Poster
    read my reply in the

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    DARKSHADOW's Avatar Poster
    sorry about the above post my comp just when al funny anyway

try my reply to adthomp in the TMPEG PROBLEM

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Have you tried using TMPGenc with an external audio convertor? I use SCMPX, and my audio always comes out great. If you already have TMPGenc, read the Help file and look for the section on [Environmental Settings]-[External Tools].

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    While the board was down, I figured out the problem The new mpg.'s work perfectly now. Thanks for trying to help. What I did was I DL'ed a program called avi2vcd found HERE and used the decompress.exe that came with it. It decompressed the avi (the audio I think) and was about 2 gigs big. I used VirtualDub to extract the audio, encoded with TMPGenc and it worked fine.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I have had problems with TMPGenc when trying to encode audio. VirtualDub works much better, and it much faster IMO. Hope you won't have any other trouble Shinigami.--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS