Thread: How Do I

BANNED
    hi ppl, last night I did the dialup trick while dling a nickelback album, after that I shut off the comp after seeding for only 5 min, because my comp was on all day. now, i want to share the album and seed it today, but how do I do that? and do I just put the mode to seed?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    wot bittorrent client u using?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED
    shadow's

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    just start it and save to the location where the complete file is.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I didn't like Shadow's for that reason. What you have to do is find the Torrent hyperlink again. That is if you didn't save the .TORRENT document to your had drive. It would be probably be about 20 kb large.

I use TorrentStorm. It saves the torrent info until you tell it to remove it so you can restart and not worry about finding the hyperlink again to keep seeding.

Here is torrentstorm

It can also use Shadow's as the downloader basis, so you can basicly still download using Shadow's Experimental

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.