Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Firearm Freaks

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@2 January 2004 - 15:56
    In the interest of other worshipers of assault guns, rifles, pistols, machine guns and other worthless extensions of manhood (i liked that BillyD, hope you didn't mind me stealing that phrase), i will bump this thread just so we can weed out some more. Allways nice to know who to avoid in matters of heated arguments and such.

Ahh how i long for the days of fisty-cuffs

PEACE
    UKMan
    DITTO

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Originally posted by UKMan+3 January 2004 - 21:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 3 January 2004 - 21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@2 January 2004 - 15:56
    In the interest of other worshipers of assault guns, rifles, pistols, machine guns and other worthless extensions of manhood (i liked that BillyD, hope you didn&#39;t mind me stealing that phrase), i will bump this thread just so we can weed out some more. Allways nice to know who to avoid in matters of heated arguments and such.

Ahh how i long for the days of fisty-cuffs

PEACE
    UKMan
    DITTO

Peace
    UKMan [/b][/quote]
    Have a Pear

The pear was a device that expanded after being inserted orally, anally, or vaginally. It was used to rupture the sensitive membranes and tissues of these areas. With much of the damage being inside the body cavity, "confessions" thus extracted could seem to be freely given.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Does is come with savings stamps?

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Originally posted by UKMan@3 January 2004 - 21:51
    Does is come with savings stamps?
    It comes with a breast ripper

Cold or red-hot, the four claws slowly ripped to formless masses the breasts of countless women condemned for heresy, blasphemy, adultery and many other “libidinous acts”, self-induced abortion, erotic white magic and other crimes. In various places at various times –in some regions of France and Germany until the early nineteenth century– a “bite” with a red-hot ripper was inflicted upon one breast of unmarried mothers, often whilst their creatures, splattered with maternal blood, writhed on the ground at their feet.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I hate to dissapoint you, but i&#39;m not an unmarried mother

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Originally posted by ibelledthecat@3 January 2004 - 19:32
    Hey troublemaker can you lend me some of those .
    I wanna go and rescue Saddam .
    Some manuals will help as I don&#39;t know anything about them .
    I&#39;ll lone you the Wheel.

Being broken or "braided" on the wheel was one of the most insidiously painful methods of torure and execution practised in Europe.

After hanging, “breaking with the wheel” was the most common means of execution throughout Germanic Europe from the early Middle Ages to the beginning of the eighteenth century; in Gallic and Latin Europe the breaking was done with massive iron bars and with maces instead of wheels.

The victim, naked, was stretched out supine on the ground or on the execution dock, with his or her limbs spread, and tied to stakes or iron rings. Stout wooden crosspieces were placed under the wrists, elbows, ankles, knees and hips. The executioner then smashed limb after limb and joint after joint, including the shoulders and hips, with the iron-tyred edge of the wheel, but avoiding fatal blows. The victim was transformed, according to the observations of a seventeenth-century German chronicler, “into a sort of huge screaming puppet writhing in rivulets of blood, a puppet with four tentacles, like a sea monster, of raw, slimy and shapeless flesh (rohw, schleymig und formlos Fleisch wie di Schleuch eines Tündenfischs) mixed up with splinters of smashed bones”. Thereafter the shattered limbs were “braided” into the spokes of the large wheel, and the victim hoisted up horizontally to the top of a pole, where the crows ripped away bits of flesh and pecked out eyes. Death came after what was probably the longest and most atrocious agony that the ingenuousness of the power structure could inflict.

Together with burning at the stake and drawing-and-quartering, this was one of the most popular spectacles among the many similar ones that took place in all the squares of Europe more or less every day. Hundreds of depictions from the span 1450-1750 show throngs of plebeians and the well-born lost in rapt delight around a good wheeling, better if of a woman, best of all if of several women in a row.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Lick My Lovepump
    Trouble Maker has a fetish...

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Poster

This gun is the OICW. It&#39;s a gun of the future but is very bulkey a strange looking.

It is not mine.

Personaly I love guns .

Just becuase you like guns does not mean your a war mongering hick who uses guns to look manlier. It&#39;s just like a hobby like cars , COMPUTERS , games , cards , etc....

Anybody with a half sense of logic should of known this already.

:gunsmile:
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Originally posted by UKMan@3 January 2004 - 21:56
    I hate to dissapoint you, but i&#39;m not an unmarried mother
    You will cry like one though.

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Abe@3 January 2004 - 23:18
    Personaly I love guns .

Just becuase you like guns does not mean your a war mongering hick who uses guns to look manlier.
    I thought that was a prerogative...or a perk.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast